11-27-2014, 10:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please Close
Last edited by UnholyTalonTSi ; 12-28-2014 at 05:29 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to UnholyTalonTSi for this useful post:

AuToMaTiCk, YouAppreciateMe, Fatpabs, FinallyRich, gboss, ILuVGamin, KUSHxHERO, Sync
12-22-2014, 11:46 AM #20
Reelo
Pokemon Trainer
Nice tool man. +rep Enzo
12-23-2014, 07:35 AM #21
Reelo
Pokemon Trainer
Oh and remove the whole overheating bullshit. ITs retarded as fuck
12-23-2014, 08:20 AM #22
ILuVGamin
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by UnholyTalonTSi View Post
Here is a NBA 2K15 tool that I made.

To use this tool you just pick if you are home or away, then you pick you position/role, then just put what ever VC you want and then just set VC. When I use this tool I don't go past 9,800 VC in key games, and I don't go past 19,800 in regular games. This tool has ps3 temperature in it, and when/if you system gets at 79 C, the temperature on the tool will start to flash, and if it gets to 80 C it will message you in the top right hand corner of you ps3 and then it will beep and shut off. If this tool will not open for you then just replace the PS3.Lib with the one from CCAPI that you are using.

I would like to give thanks to iHax | Sidradi's for telling me to look into the PS3Lib DEMO to fix my temperature problem.
I would like to thank IDontLeech for giving me the idea to use numericUpDown in this tool.
I would also like to thank everyone else that made this possible.

Here is the Tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Picture: You must login or register to view this content.

I hope i didn't leave anything out, if you need help just message me. Thanks

Which mode do I have to play?
12-23-2014, 05:26 PM #23
Originally posted by ILuVGamin View Post
Which mode do I have to play?

What do you mean ?
12-23-2014, 05:28 PM #24
Originally posted by Reelo View Post
Oh and remove the whole overheating bullshit. ITs retarded as fuck

If you don't like it you are welcome to make your own tool.
Last edited by UnholyTalonTSi ; 12-23-2014 at 05:31 PM.
12-23-2014, 07:45 PM #25
ILuVGamin
Bounty hunter
What do you mean ?

It says home , away and position. Which mode do i have to play to enter these details. I am going to have the game tomorrow.
Thank you
12-23-2014, 09:42 PM #26
It says home , away and position. Which mode do i have to play to enter these details. I am going to have the game tomorrow.
Thank you

This tool is for my career.

The following user thanked UnholyTalonTSi for this useful post:

ILuVGamin
12-24-2014, 05:05 PM #27
ILuVGamin
Bounty hunter
Here is a NBA 2K15 tool that I made.

To use this tool you just pick if you are home or away, then you pick you position/role, then just put what ever VC you want and then just set VC. When I use this tool I don't go past 9,800 VC in key games, and I don't go past 19,800 in regular games. This tool has ps3 temperature in it, and when/if you system gets at 79 C, the temperature on the tool will start to flash, and if it gets to 80 C it will message you in the top right hand corner of you ps3 and then it will beep and shut off. If this tool will not open for you then just replace the PS3.Lib with the one from CCAPI that you are using.

I would like to give thanks to iHax | Sidradi's for telling me to look into the PS3Lib DEMO to fix my temperature problem.
I would like to thank IDontLeech for giving me the idea to use numericUpDown in this tool.
I would also like to thank everyone else that made this possible.

Here is the Tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Picture: You must login or register to view this content.

I hope i didn't leave anything out, if you need help just message me. Thanks

Sadly can not use this tool because my system is always at 80°C. Even if it is off the whole night , after 5min it is 80°C.
12-24-2014, 05:29 PM #28
Sadly can not use this tool because my system is always at 80°C. Even if it is off the whole night , after 5min it is 80°C.

Have you ever took it a part and cleaned it and replaced the thermal compound with Arctic Silver ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo