03-16-2011, 02:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys. I'm making a program that automatically logs you into Facebook. Only problem I am having is the login saving system. I made the program save folders for each user (The name of the folder is the name of the user, and I stored the user's info in their folder) and I want the program to read all the folders in the directory (all the folders it will find will be user folders) and list each folder name (user) in a ComboBox. Can anyone help please? I've never really needed to ask for help with Visual Basic, i've been programming with it for 2 years now, but I guess we're still learning every day. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Happy
03-16-2011, 12:35 PM #2
Originally posted by aiman119 View Post
Hey guys. I'm making a program that automatically logs you into Facebook. Only problem I am having is the login saving system. I made the program save folders for each user (The name of the folder is the name of the user, and I stored the user's info in their folder) and I want the program to read all the folders in the directory (all the folders it will find will be user folders) and list each folder name (user) in a ComboBox. Can anyone help please? I've never really needed to ask for help with Visual Basic, i've been programming with it for 2 years now, but I guess we're still learning every day. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Happy

Unfortunately no matter how legitimate this application you are making is, people will always be skeptical around there passwords, what i suggest is that you try and develop this application using a less important website, even create your own website to test the app on, and then if you still want it to work with facebook, release it including a full virus report + source code. Also most browsers let you stay logged into facebook anyway. Smile

Good Luck though.
03-17-2011, 10:46 AM #3
Originally posted by aiman119 View Post
Hey guys. I'm making a program that automatically logs you into Facebook. Only problem I am having is the login saving system. I made the program save folders for each user (The name of the folder is the name of the user, and I stored the user's info in their folder) and I want the program to read all the folders in the directory (all the folders it will find will be user folders) and list each folder name (user) in a ComboBox. Can anyone help please? I've never really needed to ask for help with Visual Basic, i've been programming with it for 2 years now, but I guess we're still learning every day. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Happy

I also tried making it and searched for it alot but didnt work out. Sorry :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo