10-08-2011, 06:25 PM #1
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Say I make a program, instead of just leaving it as an application that you can open, how would I make it into something you would install and then run.

I'm just a little curious as to how to do this. :/
10-08-2011, 07:24 PM #2
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Say I make a program, instead of just leaving it as an application that you can open, how would I make it into something you would install and then run.

I'm just a little curious as to how to do this. :/

There's many third party tools to create an installer, however I think Visual Studio already comes with an option or two. Here are some links:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Epic? for this useful post:

Pichu
10-08-2011, 07:31 PM #3
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Epic
There's many third party tools to create an installer, however I think Visual Studio already comes with an option or two. Here are some links:

Thank you. I'm thinking about doing this with a couple of phisher programs to make it look more legit. Smile
10-08-2011, 08:30 PM #4
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Thank you. I'm thinking about doing this with a couple of phisher programs to make it look more legit. Smile

That's a pretty good idea! Typically you'd only use installers when your project consists of multiple files and resources, but I do see where it could be used in a phisher. It might be hard to pass it off as the ultimate Runescape hacking tool (as most people wouldn't go through an install), but you could definitely use it to steal something like Microsoft Office keys or something.
10-08-2011, 08:52 PM #5
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
That's a pretty good idea! Typically you'd only use installers when your project consists of multiple files and resources, but I do see where it could be used in a phisher. It might be hard to pass it off as the ultimate Runescape hacking tool (as most people wouldn't go through an install), but you could definitely use it to steal something like Microsoft Office keys or something.

Well, I am creating a 3 step official looking PSN Wallet hack, I can give you the application to look at. What I want to also do is add a Keylogger or something that will fetch the saved information from Google Chrome, IE and things like that. (Probably see about getting this from HF for a few bucks.)

If I make it look more legit, like the PSN make it seem like it is connecting to a hacking database or so, I may get people who have more crap on their who don't want to pay to get and install. If they install, I can also set it up then to easily download from different sources different applications of mine and hide them in their C: under Java or so.

Before I do any of this, I need to get myself on a really good Proxy, know of any?

WTF HAS BEEN UP WITH MY GRAMMAR THE LAST FEW DAYS. Not Happy or Sad
Last edited by Pichu ; 10-08-2011 at 08:59 PM.
10-08-2011, 09:49 PM #6
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Well, I am creating a 3 step official looking PSN Wallet hack, I can give you the application to look at. What I want to also do is add a Keylogger or something that will fetch the saved information from Google Chrome, IE and things like that. (Probably see about getting this from HF for a few bucks.)

If I make it look more legit, like the PSN make it seem like it is connecting to a hacking database or so, I may get people who have more crap on their who don't want to pay to get and install. If they install, I can also set it up then to easily download from different sources different applications of mine and hide them in their C: under Java or so.

Before I do any of this, I need to get myself on a really good Proxy, know of any?

Well, in most cases, there's not really any free proxy that's better than any other. I mean, there are one's located in certain countries, there are one's that implement low or no logging, and there are faster ones, but in most cases there's not a whole lot of better ones. Unless you're willing to pay, just look for a proxy with no logging, located some place that's not-so-friendly with the US, and one that's reasonably fast. A lot of people also look at VPNs. I can recommend some paid VPNs or proxies, but its hard to find a good, reliable, free proxy.
10-08-2011, 10:37 PM #7
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Well, in most cases, there's not really any free proxy that's better than any other. I mean, there are one's located in certain countries, there are one's that implement low or no logging, and there are faster ones, but in most cases there's not a whole lot of better ones. Unless you're willing to pay, just look for a proxy with no logging, located some place that's not-so-friendly with the US, and one that's reasonably fast. A lot of people also look at VPNs. I can recommend some paid VPNs or proxies, but its hard to find a good, reliable, free proxy.

I'm not looking for a free, I was more of talking about paid lol. Anyways, I meant paid VPN or so. :/
10-08-2011, 11:24 PM #8
Cory
User needs a dick

If you want to save info from a browser, you may want an iStealer and not a keylogger. It organizes the info and makes it a lot easier.
10-08-2011, 11:38 PM #9
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Poynt View Post
If you want to save info from a browser, you may want an iStealer and not a keylogger. It organizes the info and makes it a lot easier.

Yes, I know this already. A keylogger though can help get more information that is not saved...

Both have their own perks, both in which I may add and use.
10-09-2011, 12:59 AM #10
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Yes, I know this already. A keylogger though can help get more information that is not saved...

Both have their own perks, both in which I may add and use.

Okay, here are some of my recommendations for paid VPNs. Though I don't really see why you'd need one for a phisher or keylogger, because in most cases the keylogger just uploads the logs to a server or sends them over email.

This one seems popular on HF, never used it, but by the number of phishing, ratting, keylogging script kiddies on that site, I have no doubt it would work: You must login or register to view this content..

I've heard another popular VPN is You must login or register to view this content., my friend has used it, and he says it works well.

One that I have used is You must login or register to view this content.. Its worked beautifully, and I'd highly recommend, though I've never done anything blackhat with it, and I don't really know their policies on it (though its Swiss, so I'd imagine its fairly secure).

I know that CyberGhost is popular: You must login or register to view this content.. I've also heard they keep logs. But I really don't know much about that one.

Another option would be You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content..

In the end, you can be just as secure on free services. The thing is, when you purchase a paid VPN, there's usually some sort of money trail. The best option for staying anonymous is making like an onion... lots of layers. Connect to a VPN, then go through a few SOCKS proxies, perhaps when using a website, use a simple web based proxy as the final layer of your onion. Its important that a VPN or proxy is no logging, but what's really important, is layers. That way, even if in whatever way you are traced to one server, they still have to go through many more.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo