Post: Designing/Programming VB.NET Programs for you! {FREE}
06-02-2012, 04:19 PM #1
gt0409
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Bored Happy
will make a vb.net program for you today for free anything i can manage to be bothered i will do for you guys just quote me with what you want and ill get on it!
06-02-2012, 05:54 PM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by gt0409 View Post
Bored Happy
will make a vb.net program for you today for free anything i can manage to be bothered i will do for you guys just quote me with what you want and ill get on it!

If you are going to do something like this, it is best to let others in on your skills and know where your understanding and experience in the language currently stands so they can then come up with a project idea based around your skill level.

Say things like:

Experience:
Previous Projects Completed:
06-02-2012, 06:19 PM #3
gt0409
Banned
Originally posted by Pichu View Post
If you are going to do something like this, it is best to let others in on your skills and know where your understanding and experience in the language currently stands so they can then come up with a project idea based around your skill level.

Say things like:

Experience:
Previous Projects Completed:

achhh lots of effort though,

i have a medium level of knowledge of the language i can make stuff like phishers keyloggers personalised browsers/notepads i can make text based GUI or normal windows application GUI fake programs used for social engineering urm BMI calculators and other calculators like that music players and another great one for people in the uk is a pirate pay program for getting onto the pirate bay without going on dodgy sites

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo