03-23-2015, 11:44 PM #1
TheRealVate
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys, figured i'd share this little project, just add this to your references and then go to the toolbox, right click and add item, browse to the .dll and then load the files. once you do that you can search the toolbox for VateScrollingText and after you will be able to add a nice scrolling text capable of any font, any size ect. I also added duel colors so that you are able to either do a solid color or gradient looking (hint to make the color appear to fade out, leave the first color the same color as your form and set the second color to whatever you desire) I also decides to upload the source as well so that you guys can see how it works. it's actually rather simple, just set up in a timer. to make the words scroll further, just add spaces after your text. hope you guys find this useful. also I was not sure where to put this but figured it would get the most use here, staff feel free to move to the appropriate forum if it does not belong here... P.S. Sorry for the laggy preview, gyazo is shit

DUEL COLOR CAPABLE:
You must login or register to view this content.

PREVIEW:

DLL DOWNLOAD :

SOURCE DOWNLOAD :

The following 2 users say thank you to TheRealVate for this useful post:

Stunz, TotalCurryMan
03-23-2015, 11:47 PM #2
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by TheRealVate View Post
hey guys, figured i'd share this little project, just add this to your references and then go to the toolbox, right click and add item, browse to the .dll and then load the files. once you do that you can search the toolbox for VateScrollingText and after you will be able to add a nice scrolling text capable of any font, any size ect. I also added duel colors so that you are able to either do a solid color or gradient looking (hint to make the color appear to fade out, leave the first color the same color as your form and set the second color to whatever you desire) I also decides to upload the source as well so that you guys can see how it works. it's actually rather simple, just set up in a timer. to make the words scroll further, just add spaces after your text. hope you guys find this useful. also I was not sure where to put this but figured it would get the most use here, staff feel free to move to the appropriate forum if it does not belong here... P.S. Sorry for the laggy preview, gyazo is shit

DUEL COLOR CAPABLE:

PREVIEW:

DLL DOWNLOAD :

SOURCE DOWNLOAD :
Nice bro Smile

The following user thanked Stunz for this useful post:

TheRealVate
03-24-2015, 01:24 AM #3
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Moved to Computer Programming.
05-21-2015, 03:25 PM #4
thx man Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo