06-07-2015, 07:40 PM #1
Dacoco
I void warranties.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys whats up, I recently worked on this program, what it does is that you select Text that you want to watch out for in the SB, and it will play a little sound when someone Shouts it. You can use this for when you are away from the SB but someone calls your name, etc.

Picture: You must login or register to view this content.

Download (.exe): You must login or register to view this content.

Download (source): You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: None needed as open source

The login is your NGU login, I wont steal it I promise :p

Bugs:
Spam the set Button before you login so you can make sure it sets the text you want to look for

Fill up empty textboxs with rand text. If they are empty it will play every shout. (Havent figured this one out yet.)

If you close the program you may have to end it in task manager, Hiding the first form caused some problems.

Creds:
Soab
Dakota
Last edited by Dacoco ; 06-08-2015 at 02:35 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Dacoco for this useful post:

Boliberrys, Chris, Coffee Bean, Kryptus, ResistTheSun
06-07-2015, 09:14 PM #2
Originally posted by Dakota. View Post
Hey guys whats up, I recently worked on this program, what it does is that you select Text that you want to watch out for in the SB, and it will play a little sound when someone Shouts it. You can use this for when you are away from the SB but someone calls your name, etc.

Bugs:
Spam the set Button before you login so you can make sure it sets the text you want to look for

Fill up empty textboxs with rand text. If they are empty it will play every shout. (Havent figured this one out yet.)

If you close the program you may have to end it in task manager, Hiding the first form caused some problems.

Creds:
Soab
Dakota

Nice job dude Smile Dont really see much of this sort of stuff being developed well done. You now have my full attention and i will definitely back you all the way in your future projects. Well done Happy
06-07-2015, 09:19 PM #3
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Coffee
Nice job dude Smile Dont really see much of this sort of stuff being developed well done. You now have my full attention and i will definitely back you all the way in your future projects. Well done Happy

Thanks man :p
06-08-2015, 11:59 AM #4
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Originally posted by Dakota. View Post
Hey guys whats up, I recently worked on this program, what it does is that you select Text that you want to watch out for in the SB, and it will play a little sound when someone Shouts it. You can use this for when you are away from the SB but someone calls your name, etc.

Bugs:

Creds:
Soab
Dakota

lol i was making this for when someone types your name.. Guess you beat me xD

Good Job Winky Winky

Btw, put some pictures of the tool :P
Last edited by Boliberrys ; 06-08-2015 at 12:01 PM.
06-08-2015, 02:34 PM #5
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Boliberrys View Post
lol i was making this for when someone types your name.. Guess you beat me xD

Good Job Winky Winky

Btw, put some pictures of the tool :P

Not really anything to put a picture of but ill do it :p
06-20-2015, 04:02 AM #6
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
This is very unique, the staff should have this honestly, it would help out a lot.
06-21-2015, 07:54 AM #7
Alt
Banned
Someone make this for Mac Sad Awesome

This would be very useful for us staff though. Good job buddy!
06-21-2015, 08:43 AM #8
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
Originally posted by Dakota View Post

Bugs:

Creds:
Soab
Dakota

This looks pretty nice, could come in handy for staff. A thing you could try doing in the future is trying to use cookies instead of a login. Saw a tool a few days ago that did this and it might make users feel a bit more safe as they wouldn't have to input their login Smile
06-21-2015, 06:01 PM #9
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Juzzy View Post
This looks pretty nice, could come in handy for staff. A thing you could try doing in the future is trying to use cookies instead of a login. Saw a tool a few days ago that did this and it might make users feel a bit more safe as they wouldn't have to input their login Smile

Thats why I made it open source, because I knew someone would complain and try to accuse me if I didnt
06-21-2015, 09:32 PM #10
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Dakota View Post

Bugs:

Creds:
Soab
Dakota

Would it not make more sense to turn this into a browser add on?

The following 3 users say thank you to ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Jakes625, Justin, RTE

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo