06-17-2015, 11:50 PM #1
Fred
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guy's, so I saw their is barely any PHP threads and I don't like it. I develop in PHP, mainly for YouTube networks like building partner dashboard's or even whole CMS's. I built this awhile back when I was bored and I just found it now. I hope you get use out of this. This is basically a login script, but I made it for people to look through it and see how PHP actually works and hopefully expand on it. Good luck and I wish you the best of luck! If you have any questions feel free to PM me, find me in the sb, or even post in this thread. I hope to post more PHP stuff if you guy's actually like it. Hope to get some good feed back from this so any's appreciated. It's very basic, but it's something good to start out with if you're new so here you go.

Note: Upload the database file to phpmyadmin so you're able to actually login

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

06-20-2015, 07:13 PM #2
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
This login system uses MD5 has a password hashing system, this isn't really secure. You should use something stronger with Salt.
06-20-2015, 07:16 PM #3
Fred
I am error
I know, I made this along time ago. I should of at least used sha1. Like I said, it's not the most secure and I wasn't going for security. It wasn't made for any production use. I simply made it so anyone who wanted to learn php had something to start off of, but thank you for the feedback Smile I didn't even use PDO, that's how old this is. I'm all PDO now.
06-20-2015, 07:24 PM #4
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Originally posted by Fred View Post
I know, I made this along time ago. I should of at least used sha1. Like I said, it's not the most secure and I wasn't going for security. It wasn't made for any production use. I simply made it so anyone who wanted to learn php had something to start off of, but thank you for the feedback Smile I didn't even use PDO, that's how old this is. I'm all PDO now.

Yea, I noticed the lack of PDO, for a first timer this isn't bad at all. Glad to know you are better Smile Nevertheless thanks for the contribution Smile
06-20-2015, 07:33 PM #5
Fred
I am error
Well, wasn't exactly my first time, was just something I whipped up a long time ago. I definitely have better skills and do bigger projects :p

The following user thanked Fred for this useful post:

06-20-2015, 09:36 PM #6
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
I'll write up a PDO variant of it in OOP. :y:

The following 2 users say thank you to JB for this useful post:

Fred
06-21-2015, 11:08 PM #7
Fred
I am error
***UPDATE***

Look at post below
06-21-2015, 11:09 PM #8
Fred
I am error
Originally posted by JB View Post
I'll write up a PDO variant of it in OOP. :y:

Ah thank you! I could easily do it, maybe not in OOP, but in PDO. This is super old, maybe a year and a half ago. I have learned so much since then, but I thought i'd post it since it was already written up. I was going to completely rewrite it, but if you're going to actually do that then hey go for it! I would appreciate it, it might help me with OOP

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo