09-03-2016, 07:26 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My original You must login or register to view this content. got a good response, so I thought it would be fun to create one in C# as well. It will eventually be identical to the PHP project; I just need to rewrite all the methods. The basic authentication is done however so I thought the project was at least worth committing to GitHub.

The project compiles into a DLL and uses asynchronous methods to perform the requests. It requires three NuGet packages to compile: Flurl, Flurl.HTTP and Newtonsoft.JSON. Visual Studios should automatically fetch the packages it needs when you compile it for the first time. When the project is more filled out, i'll create a release on GitHub with the compiled DLL. For now, if you want to use the project, you can compile it yourself.

After you compile, add the DLL as a reference to a project and start it by creating a new Task on an asynchronous method:

If you reference the DLL and added the directive properly at the top, you should be able to build and it will output the authorization bearer token for your OAuth session.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 6 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Algebra, Boliberrys, Father Luckeyy, gοd, MrSynful, Kronos
09-28-2016, 01:47 PM #2
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
My original You must login or register to view this content. got a good response, so I thought it would be fun to create one in C# as well. It will eventually be identical to the PHP project; I just need to rewrite all the methods. The basic authentication is done however so I thought the project was at least worth committing to GitHub.

The project compiles into a DLL and uses asynchronous methods to perform the requests. It requires three NuGet packages to compile: Flurl, Flurl.HTTP and Newtonsoft.JSON. Visual Studios should automatically fetch the packages it needs when you compile it for the first time. When the project is more filled out, i'll create a release on GitHub with the compiled DLL. For now, if you want to use the project, you can compile it yourself.

After you compile, add the DLL as a reference to a project and start it by creating a new Task on an asynchronous method:

If you reference the DLL and added the directive properly at the top, you should be able to build and it will output the authorization bearer token for your OAuth session.

You must login or register to view this content.

Great share Tustin, definitely going to take a better look at it and start implementing something
10-11-2016, 06:04 AM #3
xD--lI
Banned
Tustin can I contact you?
11-07-2016, 02:08 PM #4
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Awesome content!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo