08-11-2013, 07:08 AM #1
AndytoxerZS
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PSN Name - NXSoler09
Skype Name - AndytoxerZS

Please Use This Format To Reply

Auction Section service/item bought from: (e.g. General/Accounts/Call of Duty/YouTube/Trophies)
Quality of Transaction: (Excellent/Good/Satisfactory/Poor)
Proof of Transaction: (Link to service thread; directing to the individual post or screenshot'd proof)
Additional Comments: (Anything you would like to add about the trade)
Last edited by AndytoxerZS ; 11-09-2013 at 05:47 AM.
08-11-2013, 07:28 AM #2
RiKi 223
Uncharted Master
You must login or register to view this content.

Auction Section service/item bought from: Accounts
Quality of Transaction: Excellent
Proof of Transaction: Skype Chat
Additional Comments: I went first, I was skeptical from the lack of referrals, but he followed up and sold me account #16 which included Skyrim DLC, BO2&MW3 Season Pass, Burnout Paradise and more. Honestly, I just wanted burnout Paradise really. It was a nostalic craving, but then I saw the skyrim DLC that I had also been looking at lately. The Season Passes were also a plus, because now I don't have that pesky missing maps problem when playing with friends. Overall great trade, would deal again.

follow up: password was changed less than 24hours after purchase, believe the account was recovered before I could complete downloading of all gameshare contents
Last edited by RiKi 223 ; 08-12-2013 at 09:45 AM. Reason: follow up
08-11-2013, 07:30 AM #3
AndytoxerZS
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by RiKi
You must login or register to view this content.

Auction Section service/item bought from: Accounts
Proof of Transaction: Skype Chat
Additional Comments: I went first, I was skeptical from the lack of referrals, but he followed up and sold me account #16 which included Skyrim DLC, BO2&MW3 Season Pass, Burnout Paradise and more. Honestly, I just wanted burnout Paradise really. It was a nostalic craving, but then I saw the skyrim DLC that I had also been looking at lately. The Season Passes were also a plus, because now I don't have that pesky missing maps problem when playing with friends. Overall great trade, would deal again.

Thanks for purchasing man, and all i have to say is "Great buyer!" 100% legit.
08-28-2013, 05:39 AM #4
Auction Section service/item bought from: BF3 and BO2 Season passes.
Proof of Transaction: NGU SBPMs
Additional Comments: Also skeptical at first but provided valid proof & I trusted him100%. Fast and easy would recommend him to anyone buying.
09-08-2013, 05:30 AM #5
BloodGlitch
Lv.1 Trustworthy
Auction Section service/item bought from: BF3 Premium
Proof of Transaction: Paypal payment
Additional Comments: Pleasure making business.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo