Post: ThatsHarsh's Guide to Free Runescape Botting [No Viruses].
04-29-2010, 03:13 PM #1
Axiom
PC Gamer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Free Runescape Botting

PATCHED
Kbot got sued... :Upside Down Happyn: Bye Kbot :(
Last edited by Axiom ; 06-12-2010 at 08:20 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to Axiom for this useful post:

3RIC, Dr. F33LG00D, God_of_War, i Ozzy i, Jester Actual, King Dario, Zee9586, Zx StabZ xZ
05-30-2010, 03:54 PM #56
God_of_War
God Help us all
Thanks for posting this .. I loaded it up and it works like a charm!!
05-30-2010, 10:21 PM #57
Dr. F33LG00D
Premium Link Hunter Winky Winky
Originally posted by Axiom View Post
Chop willows at draynor. Deviants woodcutter has a bug that hes trying to fix but it definetely works at draynor.

OMG I love you! The deviant woodcutter works like a charm at G.E for yews! :love::Sad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeD
05-30-2010, 10:29 PM #58
Axiom
PC Gamer
Originally posted by Dr.
OMG I love you! The deviant woodcutter works like a charm at G.E for yews! :love::Sad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeD

lol, no problem. Its nice to be loved. =D
06-05-2010, 01:25 PM #59
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
Looks good but is this one of those bots that get detected easily even with good scripts? I know RSbot there is still a good chance of you getting caught but Ive always heard with other bots such as K-Bot that your chance of being caught goes way up?

So if you play it safe is this true so how well off is it? Thanks!
06-05-2010, 02:55 PM #60
God_of_War
God Help us all
Originally posted by bmxdude9 View Post
Looks good but is this one of those bots that get detected easily even with good scripts? I know RSbot there is still a good chance of you getting caught but Ive always heard with other bots such as K-Bot that your chance of being caught goes way up?

So if you play it safe is this true so how well off is it? Thanks!

I knwo it is a risk but I leave it running in the mining guild for 12 hours at a time... and i have been for a littl ehwile now so it is kinda rare youll get caught
06-05-2010, 04:25 PM #61
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
Originally posted by War View Post
I knwo it is a risk but I leave it running in the mining guild for 12 hours at a time... and i have been for a littl ehwile now so it is kinda rare youll get caught

okay thanks, I guess I only bot on a separate account then as Ive worked hard in the past on my other accounts so I don't want to throw away hours of my time.

I did start a new account though using K-Bot and I will only bot on it(safely) and see how far I can get. In 2 hours it got me 33 WC with only normals.
06-05-2010, 05:01 PM #62
-Flux
Do a barrel roll!
aha bots are all you get now in runescape, but is there really any other way?
06-05-2010, 05:09 PM #63
God_of_War
God Help us all
Originally posted by Flux View Post
aha bots are all you get now in runescape, but is there really any other way?

Unless you want to spend hours upon hours doing repetitive tasks then botting is the only way to go... I was legit up until I reached lvl 70 in certain skills then I had to bot due to having a life hahaha but then again since I am botting I guess I have no life lol
06-12-2010, 07:22 PM #64
PrayForPlagues
The Black Key
Damnit KBot got shut down :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo