02-27-2009, 04:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I really hope this doesn't count as advertising or something, but Quake LIVE is out which is basicaly quake 3, and you can run it in your browser!

You must login or register to view this content.

Check it out and if you like it thank the post.
02-27-2009, 06:06 PM #2
Cragith
< ^ > < ^ >
This looks good.
02-27-2009, 08:43 PM #3
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Originally posted by Leo99756 View Post
I really hope this doesn't count as advertising or something, but Quake LIVE is out which is basicaly quake 3, and you can run it in your browser!

You must login or register to view this content.

Check it out and if you like it thank the post.

Nah, it's not advertising. I was going to make a post about this a couple days ago, but never got around to it. I signed up on the 24th and have played it every day since. Smile I used to play Quake 3: Arena all the time, so it brought back lots of memories. My QL username is magglass1, so feel free to add me as a friend.
02-28-2009, 12:07 PM #4
Cool, I will when I get round to it. Only prob is I've done the 10 min match with crash twice now, and each time after it says I have to do it again...

Really annoying so I havn't even got into a game :O.
02-28-2009, 05:11 PM #5
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
i'll try this in a sec, looks cool tho Smile

-Oc
02-28-2009, 06:00 PM #6
Surikizu
GUMI fanboy
Hmmm... sounds cool...lemme try it in a bit.
03-01-2009, 09:01 PM #7
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Originally posted by Leo99756 View Post
Cool, I will when I get round to it. Only prob is I've done the 10 min match with crash twice now, and each time after it says I have to do it again...

Really annoying so I havn't even got into a game :O.

Yeah, they've been having issues with statistics reporting. They disabled stats on everything except the practice match to temporarily fix the problem. Just keep trying until it records it and lets you in.
03-02-2009, 03:32 PM #8
I'm in, it's pretty cool.
03-02-2009, 06:34 PM #9
Rage
NGU Original
I'm in my name is Mista_Rage, add me. The graphics are wicked. But i'm noob at it! Laptop mouses pads suck!
03-02-2009, 10:28 PM #10
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Originally posted by Robin
I'm in my name is Mista_Rage, add me. The graphics are wicked. But i'm noob at it! Laptop mouses pads suck!

I'll add you in a few minutes. Smile You should get a laser mouse such as the Logitech G5. That's what I use and it works just fine on my wooden desk without a mousepad. It doesn't skip like an optical mouse would on a wood surface.

Edit: And just to clarify, I'm using the mouse with my laptop. My laptop also has a nipple (IBM TrackPoint), which workes decently for FPS games, but I never use my touchpad at all, so I can't imagine how much it'd suck to play Quake with one, lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo