04-17-2009, 03:25 AM #1
Cobra-D
Smells Like Teen Spirit
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Following today's extended server maintenance, World of Warcraft players will at long last have access to the first major content update since the Wrath of the Lich King expansion was issued last November. Assuming everything goes as scheduled, the 3.1 patch -- also known as The Secrets of Ulduar -- should be ready for action at approximately 11 a.m. PST.
Among the changes in this massive update are completely revamped talent trees and skills for all classes, the ability to select and swap between dual talent specializations, a brand new quest hub in Icecrown called the Argent Tournament, and, of course, the new Ulduar 10 and 25-man raid instance. As always, the full patch notes can be found on Blizzard's website.

While you're waiting for your server to go live, why not gorge your eyes on the lore-filled Ulduar trailer that the developers released last night? It's about four solid minutes of foreboding discourse regarding the new raid's Cthulhu-inspired overlord, as well as some old fashioned Horde and Alliance politics thrown in for good measure. As if you needed any further reason to charge headlong into Ulduar and seize its vast treasures.

04-17-2009, 03:47 AM #2
Grimsley33
On Top of the Game
I honestly have never played world of warcraft
04-17-2009, 10:08 AM #3
I'll get it when I renew my subscription.
04-17-2009, 03:10 PM #4
Cobra-D
Smells Like Teen Spirit
The patch is good, but now my quest helper is out of date.
04-17-2009, 08:30 PM #5
Yeah so are all my mods too xD.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo