Post: Steam Install Mover [Working Windows XP junction points]
02-28-2013, 09:16 PM #1
dm430
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU here is v1 of my steam install mover. This program allows you to select your games you wish to move to a different location. Because steam does not give you the option to choose all install locations of your games i have created a tool to help with this. Unlike some other popular tools used to help move steam games my steam mover supports xp and multi/single file movement.

If you have any questions or feedback please contact me more features coming soon!

Features

• Windows Api Hook for Junction points on XP and up
  • Single file movement
  • Multi file movement
  • Automatic Junction points(IE, location pointers to files)
  • File movment supported on Network drives and other HDD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22371[/ATTACH]

Virus Scan Results: You must login or register to view this content.

Download Here:

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
I do not provide warranty(im not rich) this software is provided free if you paid for it demand your money back now!
Last edited by dm430 ; 03-02-2013 at 04:37 PM.
05-03-2024, 08:19 PM #20
The USA Movers are undoubtedly one of the You must login or register to view this content. I've ever dealt with. From the initial consultation to the final delivery, their attention to detail and customer care were exceptional. They went above and beyond to ensure that all of my items arrived safely and on time. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for top-notch moving services.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo