10-19-2013, 04:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Official NextGenUpdate Steam group!

Welcome to the official NextGenUpdate steam group thread. In this thread you will find all the necessary information about the group. Why start a new one? What happened to the old one? The old NGU steam group became so inactive over the last year, Merkii made a comment on the 6th of June (4 Months ago) and not a single person replied or posted after him. The owner of the old group has since went inactive on the forums/site too, and the new owner (Sheldon Cooper) will be active for the foreseeable future.

In the last few months there has been a spike in PC Gaming interests on NGU, we thought it would be a great idea to create a place where all of the active users can gather and play games together (That's the goal anyway)

Where can you find this group?

What can you do to help make this a success?

• Invite your friends! Inviting any of your active steam friends would be great!
  • Be active, join the chat room and play with people in the group.
  • Set the group as your primary group.
  • Represent the group in a mannerly way, lets not encourage hacking, as this violates steam's
  • Post your suggestions! Post some suggestions here or make some discussions in the actual group.
  • To expand on the previous point, keep the group active by posting regularly and conversing with other members!
  • Last, but not least.. tell people on NGU about it, NGU has the capabilities of making this group a huge success, but to do that.. the users need to know it exists.

Staff:

Owner:
Sheldon Cooper

Officers:

Moderators:
FerTheWin
Merkii
Chef HOU
Oneup
Last edited by Sheldon Cooper ; 10-19-2013 at 04:08 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Sheldon Cooper for this useful post:

DJR_Supreme, Fer, ivisionz, JaMbO, Jonah Hill, TheMightyMoJo, Merkii, Toke, Pseudo_Soldier, ResistTheSun
10-19-2013, 02:58 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Claps hope this works out
10-19-2013, 07:54 PM #3
JaMbO
In Need Of Money
Would like to see more members get into PC gaming as its much better lol but also much more costly
10-19-2013, 08:28 PM #4
SNMT| Havoc
Do a barrel roll!
Good Luck With This Smile
10-19-2013, 08:58 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by JaMbO View Post
Would like to see more members get into PC gaming as its much better lol but also much more costly

That isn't exactly true

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

IIFusiionsII
10-20-2013, 01:02 AM #6
ivisionz
Gym leader
Originally posted by JaMbO View Post

PC is actually cheaper. The initial cost is more but the games are dirt cheap especially with all the sales so in the long run you actually save money.

The following user thanked ivisionz for this useful post:

cielphantomhive
10-20-2013, 01:25 AM #7
Fer
Banned
Hopefully the groups becomes active.
10-20-2013, 09:47 AM #8
Joined up, any1 play NS2?
10-21-2013, 02:56 AM #9
cielphantomhive
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Sheldon

Official NextGenUpdate Steam group!

Welcome to the official NextGenUpdate steam group thread. In this thread you will find all the necessary information about the group. Why start a new one? What happened to the old one? The old NGU steam group became so inactive over the last year, Merkii made a comment on the 6th of June (4 Months ago) and not a single person replied or posted after him. The owner of the old group has since went inactive on the forums/site too, and the new owner (Sheldon Cooper) will be active for the foreseeable future.

In the last few months there has been a spike in PC Gaming interests on NGU, we thought it would be a great idea to create a place where all of the active users can gather and play games together (That's the goal anyway)

Where can you find this group?

What can you do to help make this a success?

• Invite your friends! Inviting any of your active steam friends would be great!
  • Be active, join the chat room and play with people in the group.
  • Set the group as your primary group.
  • Represent the group in a mannerly way, lets not encourage hacking, as this violates steam's
  • Post your suggestions! Post some suggestions here or make some discussions in the actual group.
  • To expand on the previous point, keep the group active by posting regularly and conversing with other members!
  • Last, but not least.. tell people on NGU about it, NGU has the capabilities of making this group a huge success, but to do that.. the users need to know it exists.

Staff:

Owner:
Sheldon Cooper

Officers:

Moderators:
FerTheWin
Merkii
Chef HOU
Oneup

I am a console user but i joined, i don't really play steam games as i don't have a way to purchase.
Feel free to send me games in steamSmile
10-22-2013, 12:37 AM #10
I demand officer! Enzo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo