04-13-2015, 01:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi, guys.

As of today, I have worked on my PC build for a few hours, and have come to this conclusion. I'd like to see your current PC builds or what you might have chosen.

I'll be building this PC in the near future, but it's going to take some saving :P

Here's my build I'll be working on very soon. If it takes me a while to save up, I might just up the specs to a better GPU set and a better water-cool kit (CPU and GPUs).

You must login or register to view this content.

Reason for my specs?

I'll be using it for 4K gaming, high end video editing (4K), virtual machines and other demanding tasks

Last edited by _Exquisite_ ; 04-13-2015 at 02:16 AM.

The following 2 users groaned at _Exquisite_ for this awful post:

God, Midnight
04-13-2015, 10:31 AM #11
Default Avatar
Oneup

Some of the pricing was at purchase date since you can no longer buy them retail.

Last edited by Oneup ; 04-13-2015 at 10:34 AM.
04-13-2015, 02:05 PM #12
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Exquisite
Hi, guys.

As of today, I have worked on my PC build for a few hours, and have come to this conclusion. I'd like to see your current PC builds or what you might have chosen.

I'll be building this PC in the near future, but it's going to take some saving :P

Here's my build I'll be working on very soon. If it takes me a while to save up, I might just up the specs to a better GPU set and a better water-cool kit (CPU and GPUs).

Reason for my specs?

I'll be using it for 4K gaming, high end video editing (4K), virtual machines and other demanding tasks

After reading this over 1440p is cheaper and better then 4k tight now. It doesnt have windows scaling it is easier to drive so you can up the settings more and still looks fantastic. All a 1440p screen needs is really a single high end card like a 290x or a 970
04-13-2015, 09:51 PM #13
_Nightwing
Gym leader
Originally posted by Exquisite
Nice, bro. Why don't you use it much?

I guess because I work with computers all day so when I get home I don't really wanna be on one, lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo