02-26-2017, 06:58 AM #1
Default Avatar
Harmony
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I would appreciate it if anyone can build me a pc on pcpartpicker and also suggest the best program for video editing, I will be doing some cinema work with my new inspire 2. Thanks for reading.
02-26-2017, 03:47 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Harmony View Post
I would appreciate it if anyone can build me a pc on pcpartpicker and also suggest the best program for video editing, I will be doing some cinema work with my new inspire 2. Thanks for reading.

it would really help if you would put a price in, or even said what an inspire 2 is, since its video editting get a i7 and 16gb of ram you dont even really need a video card unless you really want one
03-01-2017, 06:17 AM #3
Default Avatar
Harmony
You must login or register to view this content. This is the inspire 2, I don't have a set price, I want the best pc build and at least a 4k resolution screen, saw some all in one computers on bestbuy, Mac had a retina 4k display but idk of the power and performance. I want the best, looking to make some money in the drone industry.
03-01-2017, 06:18 AM #4
Default Avatar
Harmony
Originally posted by Toke View Post
it would really help if you would put a price in, or even said what an inspire 2 is, since its video editting get a i7 and 16gb of ram you dont even really need a video card unless you really want one
Forgot to quote.
03-01-2017, 05:18 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Harmony View Post
You must login or register to view this content. This is the inspire 2, I don't have a set price, I want the best pc build and at least a 4k resolution screen, saw some all in one computers on bestbuy, Mac had a retina 4k display but idk of the power and performance. I want the best, looking to make some money in the drone industry.

well a 4k screen is about $500 for a good good one. and a pc to run it is maybe $700 if ur not gaming. just get a tower built with a i7 16gb of ram and a gtx 1050
03-02-2017, 10:12 AM #6
Default Avatar
Harmony
Originally posted by Toke View Post
well a 4k screen is about $500 for a good good one. and a pc to run it is maybe $700 if ur not gaming. just get a tower built with a i7 16gb of ram and a gtx 1050
Alright, ill look into it, hopefully theyhave it on bestbuy or amazon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo