04-10-2017, 03:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
These are my parts, all that i need, monitor, mouse and shit like that.
I plan on esembling it myself, will this task be daunting. I've seen tons of videos lmao, I know the precautions, anything else I need to know before I do this. Andything that'll help me or secrets?
04-10-2017, 05:19 PM #2
Originally posted by Fixed
You must login or register to view this content.
I plan on esembling it myself, will this task be daunting. I've seen tons of videos lmao, I know the precautions, anything else I need to know before I do this. Andything that'll help me or secrets?

Very easy. You just plug parts together and screw some stuff. That's it. If anything it'll just take some time since it's your first go.

The following user thanked Insight for this useful post:

Fixed Username
04-10-2017, 06:02 PM #3
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Very easy. You just plug parts together and screw some stuff. That's it. If anything it'll just take some time since it's your first go.

Thx man
04-11-2017, 04:55 PM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
if you can tie your shoes and use a screw driver u can build a pc

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

BurtE
05-05-2017, 02:38 AM #5
Originally posted by Fixed
You must login or register to view this content.

is this your first build? You might not want that many fans. Not sure if you looked into how many fan ports your motherboard has or how many fans the case comes with. ( I have not checked) the 1080s are exspensive and your might not even be able to use its full power. I believe you can use it for 4k but need a 4k monitor. Also 3TB is a lot of storage. I have people say you can't really fill 1TB lol but it depends what you are using it for. If this is your 1st build thought. Here are my TIps. I have built 1 and only 1 computer lol. I have an ASUS z170-A motherboard. I had some issues when assembling. I put the IO shield in and then tried putting the motherboard in. It would not work. I had to set it in a pin on the case and in the IO shield and it wouldn't work. The tabs on the IO shield got it the way. After trying for some time I just didn't use it. I also had to have the graphics card in I think before I put the motherboard in the case or it didn't feel like it went fully in. I also was thinking it didn't go fully in. MOST IMPORTANT TIP: when I finished, I have seen a ton of videos and they never really said this. DO NOT PLUG THE MONITOR INTO THE MOTHERBOARD, BUT INTO THE GRAPHICS CARD lol. I did that and what do you know? no screen xD. That is all and Good luck! let your addiction start to the PC world Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo