Post: My Build Still In Progress But This Is How Im Doing. RATE
05-16-2017, 02:04 PM #1
KKE_RW
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Pics:
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

My First Build Don't Hate Please Thanks
05-16-2017, 08:42 PM #2
why is the disc drive so much? xD
05-17-2017, 08:22 AM #3
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by RW View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Pics:
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Not sure why you are wanting $500 in ram. I feel like you grabbed the most expensive of everything for what reason?

Originally posted by Watubi View Post
why is the disc drive so much? xD

I am with you on this one, not sure why he is dropping $200 on a bluray drive.
05-17-2017, 08:27 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
Not sure why you are wanting $500 in ram. I feel like you grabbed the most expensive of everything for what reason?

I am with you on this one, not sure why he is dropping $200 on a bluray drive.

If you got the money then i guess why not lol.
05-17-2017, 08:28 AM #5
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
If you got the money then i guess why not lol.

It doesn't make sense to do that though. That just shows you have no idea what you are doing. (not you but people who do this for fuck all reason)
05-17-2017, 08:29 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
It doesn't make sense to do that though. That just shows you have no idea what you are doing. (not you but people who do this for fuck all reason)

yeah i see where you are coming from, the most expensive doesnt always mean the best.
05-17-2017, 01:11 PM #7
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by RW View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Pics:

you could have done cheaper and better
05-17-2017, 04:47 PM #8
KKE_RW
Save Point
i only paid £75 for the drive. the price is wrong on that site lol. feed back is not as good but i like it and i dont even game on pc lmao. just a project i liked lmao. and i know expensive is not best you pay for the name most times.
05-19-2017, 02:13 AM #9
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
when you get it completed, test your specs on UserBenchmark. I want to see how your build stacks up to mine in performance.
05-23-2017, 01:41 PM #10

i assumed this whole build was *click all the expensive stuff so I seem cool* then *tell everyone Imma buy it* then doesn't lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo