12-26-2018, 07:26 PM #1
Shadow
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This database will cover all download links and a brief description for the Files/VPKs Provided Smile Please feel free to comment what I can add if anything is missed i may however intentionally leave some things out that I deem nonimportant

1. VitaShell This is a.VPK that basically allows you to do everything on a vita that you want to. Example: (Install other vpks, install plugins and games also allows decryption of said games)

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

2. rePatch This Plugin allows you to port vita games to lower firmware also to apply cheats for games (IM NOT FAMILIAR WITH CHEATING GAMES) Link to tutorial:
You must login or register to view this content.

3. TrophaxSE This allows you to hack your trophies also allows you to set stamps for trophies TUT isn't needed as its self explanatory Its a vpk file

4. config this is prolly one of the most important files you will need when hacking the vita because it allows you to use your plugins I've Provided a link to config with a few plugins already added you will still need the plugin itself which will be in this database (Place this in ux0:tai)

5. Trophax2.0 This allows you to instant trophies on the vita differs from the first vpk this is a plugin which you will need to edit your config to add this

6. H-encore CM Back-UP This allows you to hack your 3.68 PS VITA i will update this with a tutorial as soon as i find one or make one myself PLEASE DONT USE THIS IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO AS IT CAN LEAD TO BRICKS

7. SILICA´S PSVIMG TOOL - This tool can and should be used with number 6 to hack your 3.68 Vita it makes life so much easier and faster

VIRUS SCAN BECAUSE EXE: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/74712fbc624862aae58dfce81e76f79354fdd1afc1964816938adfab69ae4f2d/detection

This isn't a virus i have used it multiple times

8. Advanced account switcher - This is the best vpk ever it allows you to remove accounts from the vita and make blank folders which is super amazing if you're like me and have to sync vita games and make a lot of folders

9. NoNpDRM This plugin allows you to use games from NPS i will not be linking NPS nor any game download as i don't support pirating games i will post the link to the plugin and this needs to be modified under kernel to use the plugin the config i provided earlier has it installed under kernel already the config goes into ux0:tai

10. Auto H-encore This allows you to install H-encore on your 3.65/3.68 PS VITA WITH EASE Smile i havent used this myself but it is open source so will not be providing a virus scan

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

11. FAGDEC This allows you to decrypt the files of any ps vita games you would like for your reasons i usually use it to decrypt the eboot

For now i will just include these and i will keep updating this database until i have everything that's important IMO for a nice and fun time on the Hacked PS VITA
Last edited by Shadow ; 12-29-2018 at 04:07 PM.

The following user thanked Shadow for this useful post:

Wosley
12-26-2018, 07:32 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Shadow View Post

Nice thread Smile The only thing i would change if i was you was the information about the config i would add where people are supposed to place it

but all the other stuff looks good Smile

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Shadow
12-26-2018, 07:35 PM #3
Wosley
Thread Stickied.
07-24-2019, 06:04 PM #4
Platinumpt
Do a barrel roll!
Does Sony ban accounts for the trophy hack? I want to get unachievable done? Also, is there a guide to CFW vita for newbies? Thanks.
10-26-2019, 05:06 PM #5
Wosley
Originally posted by Platinumpt View Post
Does Sony ban accounts for the trophy hack? I want to get unachievable done? Also, is there a guide to CFW vita for newbies? Thanks.

Nobody has ever been banned using henkaku
01-07-2020, 08:45 AM #6
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter

While no one has yet to be banned for using the hack you will get banned very quickly if you unlock any achievements that are unachievable. Since no one can get said achievemnets legitimately anymore, anyone who unlocks them now is clearly suspicious and would be banned. I would guess it is fine if you get the achievements on an account that is never trophy synced? Then again if you can use trophax program you can set times for achievemensts that could have been obtained way back when they where available.
01-12-2020, 01:38 AM #7
Wosley
Originally posted by DoomFlake View Post

While no one has yet to be banned for using the hack you will get banned very quickly if you unlock any achievements that are unachievable. Since no one can get said achievemnets legitimately anymore, anyone who unlocks them now is clearly suspicious and would be banned. I would guess it is fine if you get the achievements on an account that is never trophy synced? Then again if you can use trophax program you can set times for achievemensts that could have been obtained way back when they where available.

unachievable don't get you banned most people have a vita account to sync all their vita folders even the unachievable if sony would ban those with that cant of trophies on their acc then all the ivta accounts would of been already vanished

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo