03-19-2010, 12:11 AM #1
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can Some1 Help Me To Hack My Psp...? I Will Rep Up & Pay Some vbux THANKS!!!
04-01-2010, 11:16 PM #11
ReMzi
Banned
If your PSP 3000 has FW 5.03 then you can use ChickHen.
04-01-2010, 11:36 PM #12
xScreamo!
Trading Kids For Angel Dust
Buy a Psp 1000, get luminos or some game like that, get the exploit for it, then boom! your on a 1.5 firmwire. Then download the pandora files for the 1.5 firmwire and make a magic memory stick+ pandora battery and let the pandora program do its thing. Then when its done it will ask you to hold down a button (forgot which one) Then your psp will turn off. Turn it back on check your firmwire and see if its on 3.xxm33 or w/e firmwire it said before you started pandorising your psp. Then after that i recomend you upgrade to 5.xxm33. Download a couple of CXMB's to customize your psp's xmb. DO NOT UPGRADE YOUR PSP TO 6.10 OR 6.20 SOMETHING LIKE THAT! I havent messed wit my psp since November so yea i dont know anything else about the hack psp news anymore. Oh yea go to Pspiso.com if you want free psp games (ISO's or CSO's), CXMB's, Saved Data, Hacks for Socom FTB2 and other games, Movies, and Homebrew games
04-01-2010, 11:40 PM #13
very helpful thread. i wanna do this.
04-01-2010, 11:48 PM #14
xScreamo!
Trading Kids For Angel Dust
Originally posted by dylanthebomb View Post
very helpful thread. i wanna do this.

What kind of psp you got? How I hacked my psp was I asked my socom ftb2 friend if he could send me his magic memory stick and his pandora battery. And he actually did lol! so if someone does that for you, you can still hack your psp (only if its 1000 and 2000 idk about 3000) Rep me if I help
04-02-2010, 04:36 AM #15
Skylines
The Forgotten
Originally posted by Integrity View Post
Maan, if only I remember.. I modded my PSP, I would make a tutorial and everything, now I've moved on to PS3, Youtube PSP CTFW.. :\ Maybe that will help.

lol same with me! my psp was BEAST!!!
04-02-2010, 04:06 PM #16
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
Originally posted by No
What kind of psp you got? How I hacked my psp was I asked my socom ftb2 friend if he could send me his magic memory stick and his pandora battery. And he actually did lol! so if someone does that for you, you can still hack your psp (only if its 1000 and 2000 idk about 3000) Rep me if I help

What was your name on FTB2, Might have known you. And really luminies ONLY works for lower FW's (like everything pre 3.00) and plus TWO years ago that game was nearly impossible to find and then it costed $40 too.

The only reason I ever brought that game in the first place was to do some exploit work. But yeah if you do have lower OFW than I suggest doing the GTA exploit instead.
04-02-2010, 04:38 PM #17
wots does a pandora battery do
04-05-2010, 01:35 AM #18
i have no clue
04-05-2010, 08:10 PM #19
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
Originally posted by nathanhutton View Post
wots does a pandora battery do

It allows you to hack your PSP in shortbread, in more advanced it basically allows you to modify the IPL and whatnot via the boot up process by hijacking it to gain access to the service mode(usually only available by sony) and then writes to to 0xFFFFFFFF, thus allowing you to gain access to the service mode completely then installing custom code as you wish using the eeprom.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo