01-18-2011, 03:33 AM #1
jonnyman69
Nate Haskall
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); is there a working cheat homebrew that workes on 6.31 hen? i was looking at a few but it said you need to be in the pandora mode or whatever its called but because this hack dosent involve a pandora batterie i want to know how to get one.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

=O no one here i the psp hacking seen?
01-18-2011, 04:00 PM #2
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by jonnyman69 View Post
is there a working cheat homebrew that workes on 6.31 hen? i was looking at a few but it said you need to be in the pandora mode or whatever its called but because this hack dosent involve a pandora batterie i want to know how to get one.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

=O no one here i the psp hacking seen?

well if you really want a good hen for your psp, check here-
You must login or register to view this content.
01-18-2011, 06:47 PM #3
jonnyman69
Nate Haskall
Originally posted by XxWOLFxXLeader View Post
well if you really want a good hen for your psp, check here-
You must login or register to view this content.

im already on a hacked ps3 m looking for something like nightpr that works on the hacked ps3s that are running hen
01-18-2011, 06:50 PM #4
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by jonnyman69 View Post
im already on a hacked ps3 m looking for something like nightpr that works on the hacked ps3s that are running hen

im confused... you asked for psp homebrew that run on 6.31 hen and then you go to nitepr for ps3? (nonexistant) Eek i got that straight?
01-18-2011, 07:11 PM #5
jonnyman69
Nate Haskall
Originally posted by XxWOLFxXLeader View Post
im confused... you asked for psp homebrew that run on 6.31 hen and then you go to nitepr for ps3? (nonexistant) Eek i got that straight?

shit sorry i was doing stuff on my ps3 :P i meant psp

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo