03-21-2013, 03:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I downloaded Idk a psp game for ps vita on a site that started with a W i think it was wololu or something had said that the game was an exploit like UNO was but how exactly do u jailbreak a ps vita is it just a exploit on a certain game or wuh??

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

Also can I downgrade my ps vita because I think I bought the wrong exploit I bought the one for 1.80 I think it was something about monster hunters freedom unite any suggestions?

The following user groaned SilentShaNk4R for this awful post:

Disslzit
03-23-2013, 07:40 PM #2
Icy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SilentShaNk4R View Post
I downloaded Idk a psp game for ps vita on a site that started with a W i think it was wololu or something had said that the game was an exploit like UNO was but how exactly do u jailbreak a ps vita is it just a exploit on a certain game or wuh??

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

Also can I downgrade my ps vita because I think I bought the wrong exploit I bought the one for 1.80 I think it was something about monster hunters freedom unite any suggestions?

Lol that was smart (<-- sarcasm btw), the 2.06 exploit game is Apache Overkill (PSP Mini) & it is not possible to downgrade...
03-23-2013, 10:47 PM #3
Originally posted by SoLd1eR View Post
Lol that was smart (<-- sarcasm btw), the 2.06 exploit game is Apache Overkill (PSP Mini) & it is not possible to downgrade...

Shit! But thanks for answering.
04-20-2013, 11:45 AM #4
lol it's a joke ?
04-21-2013, 06:34 PM #5
Aspire.
The future is in your hands
As BBK had mentioned, the exploited game has now been patched meaning there is no way to exploit the ps vita on the current fw which is 2.11 (mandatory). There is private exploits being shown off on YouTube from The Z who is working on VHBL for (2.11) but not fully functional. In terms of downgrading there isn't a way at the moment.
04-22-2013, 10:17 PM #6
There is NO native Vita hack currently. The only hack for the Vita is within the Vita's PSP emulator and even then, past firmware 2.02 you CAN NOT play ISO's from either the Vita (because it's not a native hack) or within the PSP emulator.
04-26-2013, 11:54 PM #7
qadar
Do a barrel roll!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo