Post: [TUT] how to edit the coldboot text on psp to anything you want
08-18-2008, 10:58 PM #1
fraz422
PS3 Guru
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You can change the start up of the psp from Sony Computing Entertainment to anything you want.

This will use paint already on Pc

You need a RCo Ico editor 104 download from here You must login or register to view this content.

opening_plugin.rco You must login or register to view this content.

and the black box for your text You must login or register to view this content.

Ok first thing we are going to do is open the psp black box in paint and the use bit A button and then go down 2 the second box below to tools that will appear

You must login or register to view this content.

now write what you want in the cold boot and save it as a 8 bit pic or a 32 bit pic

This is my one i made

Ok once we have done that open the Rco Iso editor You must login or register to view this content.

open the rco editor then drag and drop the opening_plugin.rco

You must login or register to view this content.

replace the [MIG]tex_logo

Ok now put your psp into recovery mode then go to advanced- toggle usb flash 0 (MAKE A BACKUP OF IT )

go into the folder named VSH then RESOURCE : it will ask to over write click yess now load up your psp. Your text will be in the place of Sony computing Entertainment

Next tut how to replace coldboot sound
08-20-2008, 01:39 AM #2
dazzle
Keeper
nice tut .do u make coldboots ?
08-20-2008, 01:40 AM #3
fraz422
PS3 Guru
me no to hard :P i barley write software i use it :P
08-20-2008, 01:40 AM #4
dazzle
Keeper
aww kk man u know your stuff i think you should become mod of this exploit section
08-20-2008, 01:41 AM #5
fraz422
PS3 Guru
lol i would luv 2 daz but its not as easy as that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo