07-15-2014, 02:55 AM #1
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, I'm back with doing Vita colors. I am doing them for free and I am fast.

I stopped my last service because my charger had broke for my PS Vita. Now I have a new one and am doing the service for anybody that asks.

All you have to do is PM your info I will sign on your account assign whatever color you request if you need proof of me doing the service I can add you on PSN and change the color on my own name.Magglass1
Last edited by Fleek Designs ; 01-07-2016 at 06:23 AM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Fleek Designs for this useful post:

A1, AlexNGU, Anastasia-, BlazzersModding, Cameron.., DEradicator, drj250, GeNeSiSx--, KILLa_NUKEz, oRisiq, P$ycho, PS3lTA, Rey, TheSavage, user_714, Laser
09-28-2014, 06:22 PM #56
GeNeSiSx--
Can’t trickshot me!
Legit Smile
09-29-2014, 04:43 AM #57
Originally posted by TRILLStudio View Post
Hey NGU, I'm back with doing Vita colors. I am doing them for free and I am fast.

I stopped my last service because my cherger had broke for my PS Vita. Now I have a new one and am doing the service for anybody that asks.

All you have to do is PM your info I will sign on your account assign whatever color you request if you need proof of me doing the service I can add you on PSN and change the color on my own name.Magglass1

Hey I was wondering if you can still do this, if you can I'll send my details.
09-30-2014, 01:43 AM #58
Default Avatar
CEXMW3
Can you do mine? Smile
10-09-2014, 03:58 AM #59
Hey NGU, I'm back with doing Vita colors. I am doing them for free and I am fast.

I stopped my last service because my cherger had broke for my PS Vita. Now I have a new one and am doing the service for anybody that asks.

May I have this please o:
10-14-2014, 01:45 AM #60
Originally posted by another user
TRILLStudio has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Sal
10-18-2014, 04:41 PM #61
oRisiq
I defeated!

Are you still doing this bro?
11-06-2014, 10:12 AM #62

Still doing this if so add GTOKEN65
11-13-2014, 05:03 AM #63
are you still doing this, i'd love to get a vita color done Upside Down Happy
11-18-2014, 01:05 PM #64

I'd like to get one.
I will pm you now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo