02-08-2010, 11:41 PM #1
deep42
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was wondering if anyone else is going to get this game, I mite later on due to the first games price was $60 but a week later it was $20
02-14-2010, 08:18 PM #11
AzTeK-9
Save Point
im getting this because im tired of CoD and didnt like MAG =)
02-14-2010, 11:13 PM #12
neverborn
Bounty hunter
i'm definitely buying this game. massive maps, fantasticly fun gameplay, vehicles, large weapon selections, weapon attachments, and tracer darts (fun to take down apache's with). the only bad thing is you can only have 4 people in a squad... or is that just on the demo?
02-17-2010, 06:04 PM #13
Originally posted by neverborn View Post
i'm definitely buying this game. massive maps, fantasticly fun gameplay, vehicles, large weapon selections, weapon attachments, and tracer darts (fun to take down apache's with). the only bad thing is you can only have 4 people in a squad... or is that just on the demo?

I am pretty sure the real game will only have 4 per squad too, but I hope not. I have had this game preordered since November, can't wait. My only issue is none of my friends are buying it so I will be playing alone. :(
02-17-2010, 09:37 PM #14
neverborn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by stickerbob View Post
I am pretty sure the real game will only have 4 per squad too, but I hope not. I have had this game preordered since November, can't wait. My only issue is none of my friends are buying it so I will be playing alone. :(

that's a bummer! you can always play with me if you want! my psn is highlighter69... add me if you're on ps3 lol Smile

The following user thanked neverborn for this useful post:

stickerbob
02-18-2010, 07:23 PM #15
Originally posted by neverborn View Post
that's a bummer! you can always play with me if you want! my psn is highlighter69... add me if you're on ps3 lol Smile

Too bad I only have an Xbox. :(

GT: Leroy Jenkem Jr
02-19-2010, 05:54 AM #16
I'm getting it.

Why? Buildings collapse, walls blow up and the gameplay is straight up legit. Like when you're sniping and theres explosions near you, you have a hard time sniping because your screen shakes. The Spawns aren't stupid, because you totally decide where to spawn (On squads).

There's no dumb perks (Like MW2). Except for the fact that there's "spec" and some of them give Tanks MORE health/armor.

So yeah, all that does sound fimiliar right? Yeah, I'm ranting against MW2. Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo