02-27-2010, 07:43 PM #1
FrostByte
Ice Cold Baby
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone who buys a brand new version of Bad Company 2 and not been used will get a VIP code to unlock 2 Multiplayer maps.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-XD8lJUv8g"]YouTube- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Day 1 Map Pack Trailer[/ame]

The following user thanked FrostByte for this useful post:

DeathEndsAll
02-28-2010, 07:06 PM #11
FrostByte
Ice Cold Baby
[quote='[TREE] Lser;840187']Yeah as long as you get it new, you'll get the pack. There'll be a code in the case to enter in the PS Store.[/quote]

Actually there's supposed to be an in game store and you enter the code there I guess. Also down the road if you've entered the code for the two maps there will be 2 more free ones down the road.
03-01-2010, 07:32 PM #12
graveheat
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Jeff View Post
Killzone 2 had a great spawn system, similer to Battlefield, But you can't spawn on anyone in the squad, just the squad leader.

I completely forgot about Killzone 2's spawn system. If they hadn't taken the spawn invicibility from spawn grenades, then I have to say, it would probably be the best spawn system ever in terms of keeping you out of danger. I really wish that Modern Warfare 2 would have taken the base defense idea (Putting Sentry guns in the base) to avoid spawn camping.
03-01-2010, 10:26 PM #13
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
Originally posted by graveheat View Post
I completely forgot about Killzone 2's spawn system. If they hadn't taken the spawn invicibility from spawn grenades, then I have to say, it would probably be the best spawn system ever in terms of keeping you out of danger. I really wish that Modern Warfare 2 would have taken the base defense idea (Putting Sentry guns in the base) to avoid spawn camping.

What about people putting sentry guns outside the doors to the spawn? They'd be ****ed then...
03-01-2010, 10:54 PM #14
graveheat
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Pricey91 View Post
What about people putting sentry guns outside the doors to the spawn? They'd be ****ed then...

All they would have to do is limit the zones that sentry guns can be placed. Or they could have multiple entrances out of the spawn. Also, there's cold blooded so the sentry guns won't shoot at you. You can't expect them to fix EVERYTHING. Some things have to be countered with pure skill.
03-02-2010, 02:25 AM #15
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
omg epic im getting this instead of MW2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo