05-17-2010, 01:04 PM #1
Caspa
Retired Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Sony To Reveal Premium PSN Service At E3

You must login or register to view this content.

According to a high-up, inside source, Sony plans to announce it's Premium PSN Service, after months of rumours, at this year's E3 in Los Angeles. The source also states details such as:

<li>Less than £50 per year.</li>
<li>1 Free PSN game per month, from a choice of 2-4.</li>
<li>A streaming music application similar to Spotify.</li>

The source did state however that cross-game voice chat would not be a paid only service, “I can tell you now, 100 percent, that that’s not the case,” and that “there’s nothing in the premium package which will gimp regular PSN users.” This is great news, as I was always worried regular PSN users would feel heavily short changed if a Premium service was developed. The price tag seems fairly reasonable, but we'll have to wait and see if Sony comes out with any more interesting features, as I'm not really sold on the 'free game' every month.

The announcement of the PSP2 at E3 is now alot less likely with the probability of a Premium PSN service to be revealed, and the source states a TGS reveal is more logical. Expect Sony to focus heavily on the Play and a PSN Premium service.

Via: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 25 users say thank you to Caspa for this useful post:

-Lazy-, -Smurf-, +vA.LooSe, Alfa, Axiom, bertieboy7, Carbon0x, Charizard, D-Lyden's Hoe, DiXiEnOrMoUz28, Doctor Stan, EnD*, FourzerotwoFAILS, IW_JOSH, Jayy, JTRaines92, Laney, waltuO, Sert, ResistElite,, JimErased, Wing-Echeplon, xModGodx, xScarsii
05-18-2010, 05:12 PM #29
Saucy-_-
Red Wing's For Life!!!
Originally posted by Steve
I can't wait until Premium PSN Service gets hacked!

I know for a fact that that wont be possible because you would have to hack the severs and that's would be hard as hell...
05-18-2010, 05:18 PM #30
i Ozzy i
At least I can fight
man this seems a fair deal Happy
05-18-2010, 05:42 PM #31
MrMojo
Thats What She Said!
IMO, This is good news and i'm sure i will be getting it Smile
05-18-2010, 06:47 PM #32
Null ReacT
Most Dope!
bye ps3 and hello xbox360!
05-18-2010, 06:53 PM #33
Cyber Altair
League Champion
Originally posted by NlNJA View Post
bye ps3 and hello xbox360!

Online gaming will always be free. Premium is simply the option for extra features in return of a yearly/monthly payment.
05-18-2010, 06:56 PM #34
Null ReacT
Most Dope!
Originally posted by Cyber
Online gaming will always be free. Premium is simply the option for extra features in return of a yearly/monthly payment.

yeh but then i will feel like i am missing out on something , that's the main reason for almost everyone buying a ps3 its free online!
05-18-2010, 07:01 PM #35
Cyber Altair
League Champion
Originally posted by NlNJA View Post
yeh but then i will feel like i am missing out on something , that's the main reason for almost everyone buying a ps3 its free online!

I see but most of these will be things that are merely additions and nothing that will make you feel ripped off (at least that's what they're saying).
05-18-2010, 07:03 PM #36
The Flygerian
Call Me Emeka.
Originally posted by Hoe View Post
nice this is okay £50 a month

On Xbox <3 It's 34.99 for a whole year! But on PS(hit)3 It's £50 a month!
05-18-2010, 07:14 PM #37
Spaz-
i HaZ mY ☆GET ME ANOTHA 1
they should also make it that you can change your username, i have a - at the end of mine and it gets really annoying because people add the other one without the -, this would be a good feture and should cost £5 i think Happy

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

and also this is like ngu, to be a part of the website its free, but to get extra stuff you gotta pay for it Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo