Post: Court Ordered Temporary Restraining Order Granted Against Geohot
01-28-2011, 12:47 AM #1
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

My how the tables have turned once again. A surprising turn of events occurred the other day. In regards with the court case between George Hotz (Geohot) and the Sony Corporation. The Judge overhearing the case actually went into the favor of Sony Corporation.

The judge decided California did indeed have jurisdiction of the case and granted Sony's request for a temporary restraining order (TRO) against George Hotz.

What does this mean? It means that he has to surrender his PC's, PlayStation 3 consoles and just basically anything he used while hacking into the PlayStation 3 console/gaming equipment.

So in this thread I would like to see what your comments about this is. Do you feel bad for him or do you agree? Can't wait to see what you guys have to comment on.

You can Read more by Downloading the Legal Documents You must login or register to view this content.

Any More Information Regarding these issues can be found You must login or register to view this content.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
02-23-2011, 04:14 AM #173
NDM-Dr0pSh0Ts
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Jolly
Wow I bet you Sony payed that judge so that they could put a restraining order on Geohot.

LMFAO i love your signature bro
+Rep
02-25-2011, 03:07 AM #174
Bump bump bumpity bump
02-25-2011, 04:18 AM #175
LucidPerceptions
Pokemon Trainer
Geoht is amazing lol his rap is beast got ALOT of views i n 2days wowo hopefully he wins in SOny FAILSSSSS
02-25-2011, 11:19 AM #176
Beta-
< ^ > < ^ >
Sony is Cruel
02-27-2011, 03:33 AM #177
psp123
Haxor!
that sucks to be him
02-27-2011, 03:46 AM #178
ISmokeyTheBear
Do a barrel roll!
So all the money he spent on those products are gone!?
I can't believe it's legal for them to take geohots property

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo