05-16-2011, 10:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content. // By: EvilRip // May 16th, 2011.

After a 24 day network outage, the Playstation Network has finally come back online. As compensation for the outage, Sony will be offering the following games and services for FREE when the Playstation Store is restored.

PS3(Choice of 2 games)

• LittleBigPlanet
  • inFamous
  • Wipeout HD/Fury
  • Super Stardust HD
  • Dead Nation

PSP (Choice of 2 games)

• LittleBigPlanet PSP
  • ModNation Racers PSP
  • Pursuit Force
  • Killzone Liberation

Other free services

• A choice of rental movies will be available for one weekend.
  • 30 days of PSN+ for non-PSN+ users
  • 60 days of PSN+ added onto the accounts that already have PSN+
  • Existing Music Unlimited subscribers will be given 30 days free subscription + time lost.
  • PlayStation Home will be offering 100 free virtual items.

The following 25 users say thank you to George for this useful post:

.Nik, BillGates, CVLN, defwegwreh, El_Diego, Grandma, Mighty Jebuz, mman259, Mr.Oppossum, NeglectFate, Neytiri, Omshivam, Pauly, Pr0diigy, Reaper, rjive, Sicarius, Sigma, Swede, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TheMagicPancake, tooskilled2k11

The following user groaned George for this awful post:

game1231
05-16-2011, 10:39 PM #11
Night Wolf
Rescue Me
That is some garbage! /facepalm

The following user groaned Night Wolf for this awful post:

CRACKbomber
05-16-2011, 10:48 PM #12
Mr.Oppossum
I defeated!
Hmmm i already have infamous and LBP for PS3 and i already have LBP for PSP and i already have PS+ and i don't get on home,Thanks Sony!.
05-16-2011, 10:58 PM #13
This is an amazing deal if you don't have or have never played infamous or LBP...otherwise its mediocre at best
05-16-2011, 11:07 PM #14
I already posted this, but you did a better job. Playstation Store is going to be tomorow check my thread. Oh by the way nice thread.

The following 2 users say thank you to Signal_ReFuZe for this useful post:

George, SkaterCookie
05-16-2011, 11:41 PM #15
crazywildjoka
Do a barrel roll!
thanks for the head's up
05-16-2011, 11:42 PM #16
karimkz
Space Ninja
I find it ironic how I own ALL of these games-____________- but hey better then nothing
05-16-2011, 11:48 PM #17
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Thanks for the thread Evil! Can not wait for it to get back up since I have never played any of those games. I just need to pick 2 out of those 4 though. Any suggestions?
05-16-2011, 11:56 PM #18
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
These are shit games. LBP I own, Wipeout I own, inFamous I owned (traded it in). The other games are of no interest to me. The only good thing is I have two US accounts and two UK accounts which means I am able to get all five games (as I own LBP on a UK account and Wipeout on a US account already) so can split the other four games on two accounts.

Just need to find out what HK and JP are getting, so I can get from them too.
05-17-2011, 12:04 AM #19
karimkz
Space Ninja
LBP and Infamous and or Dead Nation

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo