Post: NextGenUpdate MineCraft Server [NOW 1.2.3 Official Release]
05-22-2011, 01:20 PM #1
Deadpool
Cake is a lie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[s]This server is MineCraft 1.2.3 Compatible![/s]

You must login or register to view this content.

N/A

Old server videos:
Last edited by MATT23116 ; 03-23-2012 at 10:55 PM.

The following 90 users say thank you to Deadpool for this useful post:

-Bane-, -Google-, .50Cal, .Andy, acklamjoshua, Alpha, Arman M., Assassin, bigit1029, bmxrcodol04, BriceC, brookboy98, BurnoutBoz, Bush., Commodent, Connor, Convex, CSC-Magic, Dante., DoOm-, DrUnKeNmOnKeY, Dubsy, Extrazior, Fikki, Fire., G59, GingerNigga, GodDrinksPepsi, gola, GuilloDesigns, hallidc, helpmeoprah, Hoang, Holleeder, IDunc, iGir :D, J-J, Jakob, JaMbO, JamesSwagger, Jannis96, Jayy, JB1111, Josh_ox3, Just4Hax, killway1, KingKj52, Kombust, lallyman, LEzStarz, Liam, longjohnsilver, Lovol, MateoGodlike, MeGusta, Merkii, MrJC, MuhammadAfan, Officer Laggy, Omshivam, Otib, Jango, Poseidon, Potassium, Rage, River J, Sharpie, Shootprado, Sicarius, Sleazy, soc18, Spectre., Superdry▪, Swade, Swede, teeth08, TEXAS24_ReStEr, The-Don, ThereThatGuy, UnoDeluxe, UnTaMeD-KiD, vRoyale, Weescotty, wite_guy, xd366, xInfiniteX, zIoN-
03-17-2012, 10:50 AM #461
yo matt todday at 6:30 i spawn at home and some fuck up the place roll back plz and ban thanks
03-17-2012, 05:03 PM #462
Attention to all owners admins and matt, i was on the server and matt was blowing up the ENTIRE map with tnt. the whole mall and all the spawn houses. please get him off and rollback now
03-18-2012, 04:14 AM #463
i hope not cause i paid for this and server get fuckked up like wtf people..... and that fucked up taking our money and shit never again you see me paying for your server..ill be host one for ngu let me fix my pc up and it be runing by monday .....never again sorry guy's but i lost my money and that's bullshit...i dont trust you nomore.....i got what i pat for but i know this was going to happen so never...
Last edited by Officer Laggy ; 03-18-2012 at 04:25 AM.
03-18-2012, 09:28 PM #464
Cpt.Slow
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by gizmo View Post
ough adding some peop

Minecraft In-Game Name: Cpt_Slow94

Why do you want to become a member of the server: So i can play when im bored...i dont have any other server to join

What can you bring to the server: nothing apart from my house?

Extra Notes: none
03-19-2012, 05:44 AM #465
Originally posted by Cpt.Slow View Post
Minecraft In-Game Name: Cpt_Slow94

Why do you want to become a member of the server: So i can play when im bored...i dont have any other server to join

What can you bring to the server: nothing apart from my house?

Extra Notes: none

look up server down toke our money and they say oo cant pay the server ... crazy ass people
03-21-2012, 03:12 AM #466
Default Avatar
Cade
Originally posted by dakilla010 View Post
look up server down toke our money and they say oo cant pay the server ... crazy ass people

Some faggot on paypal charged back, causing a case to opened.

We lost three months of payment from that.

So, calm the **** down.
03-21-2012, 03:48 AM #467
Forgive
[MOVE]I am a independent black woman. [/MOVE]
Minecraft In-Game Name:haazenkevin

Why do you want to become a member of the server:Well I want to have fun and build with other NGU members

What can you bring to the server:My crafting skills and my love plus happiness

Extra Notes:I like to bake pie
04-07-2012, 10:57 PM #468
Originally posted by F View Post
[s]This server is MineCraft 1.2.3 Compatible![/s]

N/A

Old server videos:

Enzo im not sure if you know but the server is back up and running.
04-08-2012, 11:34 AM #469
Merkii
Former Staff
Originally posted by lBomb789l View Post
Enzo im not sure if you know but the server is back up and running.

That's not the NGU server, the server site just recycled the IP address to another person and ngumining redirects to that server now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo