06-19-2011, 07:20 AM #1
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, as I'm sure some of you have noticed, the Wii section doesn't get nearly as much attention as the PS3 and Xbox 360 sections. It seems like people believe that for some reason, the PS3 and Xbox 360 are better than the Wii.

Haha. Please :P

Let's remind ourselves that while the Wii may be different, that doesn't make it any worse. In fact, I can think of some pretty good reasons why the Wii could be considered better than the other consoles.

1) It's a lot cheaper.
2) It's completely backwards compatible.
3) It has games that you actually enjoy playing.
4) It's a family console.
5) The 10-year-olds playing multiplayer with you don't have microphones.
6) "Wii" is more fun to say. Try it.
7) Compatible with four different controllers.
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Wii started the whole "moving controller" craze.
9) They're super light, small, etc.
10) Friend Codes: No need to spend hours trying to think of a good screen name.
11) An online service that is free and isn't down for month-long-periods.
12) It's super easy to hack, enabling free games.
13) And, finally... Mario :fyea:

Anyways, those are just some of the reasons off the top of my head. I'm sure you can do better? Smile

And just because you disagree doesn't mean you need to spend a good 15 minutes typing up counter examples for each one. Go make useful posts elsewhere :p
Last edited by Saint Jimmy ; 06-19-2011 at 10:18 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Saint Jimmy for this useful post:

ajbinky, Ayanami, Callum., CBot, Classy., Clive, CristinaRawr, Eminem., Invalld, method1278, NeglectFate, TornadoCreator, UnoDeluxe, User Not Found, wite_guy, xInfiniteX, xMo, xShOtz, Xx_^^69^^_xX, ZeroK

The following 20 users groaned at Saint Jimmy for this awful post:

.JiampyPotter, Anthony, badiban, Boris Johnson, FlyingIrishMan, Girby2K11, gopher517, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, iNK Shot, JKLAZ, lilnatsfan44, Madison Taylor, Modus, Mr__Shalemari, Nummpty, ShottinG STarzz, streamwood, Superdry▪, x420XP
06-19-2011, 07:42 AM #2
xiHoMiCiDe
Climbing up the ladder
great reasons lol
06-19-2011, 07:44 AM #3
Mr.Amitoz
Big Brother ONLINE GTFO
Wii Is awesome for having the horribly graphics, Lack on Frames per seconds and awesome 3rd party developers. Smile
Last edited by Mr.Amitoz ; 08-23-2011 at 11:58 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Mr.Amitoz for this useful post:

Dante., I_Own_3m_AL1_I, lolipop1113
06-19-2011, 10:33 AM #4
Wii is pretty da--ed sweet I think, and I compare that right next to my PS3 as well. Definitely games worth getting on that system. My new favorite game on Wii is Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess...which I realize is from 2006 but better late then never (I just recently purchased it and I play it over Blops sometimes). For anyone that downs it just because it isn't PS3 or XBox or even PC, you just haven't had enough or the right exposure to it.

Plus, like in the list above, Wii is cooler to say lol
06-19-2011, 10:39 AM #5
Default Avatar
Cammy
Playing a Wii makes you look like a fool :megusta:

The following 7 users say thank you to Cammy for this useful post:

.JiampyPotter, lolipop1113, mman259, Pimp, PsYcHoSiS, Smokin420, x420XP
06-19-2011, 10:46 AM #6
Default Avatar
Brad
Originally posted by Cammmmy View Post
Playing a Wii makes you look like a fool :megusta:

That's why you play Playstation move :carling:

The following user thanked Brad for this useful post:

JNA_SNIPA
06-19-2011, 11:06 AM #7
NyanCat
trololo
Originally posted by Mr.Amitoz View Post
Wii Is awesome for having the horribly graphics, Lack on Fraps per seconds and awesome 3rd party developers. Smile

dude, all my wii games run smooth on 60 fps. on ps3 many games has choppy frame rate. but I still like ps3 more than wii.
06-19-2011, 11:58 AM #8
sAmIzErE
< ^ > < ^ >
the bit about the 10 year olds is wrong isnt it? doesnt the remote double up as a mic?
06-19-2011, 01:58 PM #9
gopher517
CCCP: AK47 IS THE TOOL
1) It's a lot cheaper. You pay for quality
2) It's completely backwards compatible. No need, GameCube are 20$
3) It has games that you actually enjoy playing. Opinion
4) It's a family console. Not many people on here are family gamers.
5) The 10-year-olds playing multiplayer with you don't have microphones. Good Point
6) "Wii" is more fun to say. Try it. Good Point
7) Compatible with four different controllers.You mean the ones that look like ps3 and xbox controllers?
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Wii started the whole "moving controller" craze.Sony and Microsoft improved it greatly
9) They're super light, small, etc.Because we're going to be moving them around alot, right?
10) Friend Codes: No need to spend hours trying to think of a good screen name.Annoying as Hell
11) An online service that is free and isn't down for month-long-periods.Nobody bothers hacking the Wii, lol.
12) It's super easy to hack, enabling free games.You want another console, right?

The following 5 users say thank you to gopher517 for this useful post:

bamf526, Boris Johnson, Pauly, Pimp, ZombieGoBoom1

The following 3 users groaned at gopher517 for this awful post:

NeglectFate, xShOtz, ZeroK
06-19-2011, 02:11 PM #10
Originally posted by gopher517 View Post
1) It's a lot cheaper. You pay for quality
2) It's completely backwards compatible. No need, GameCube are 20$
3) It has games that you actually enjoy playing. Opinion
4) It's a family console. Not many people on here are family gamers.
5) The 10-year-olds playing multiplayer with you don't have microphones. Good Point
6) "Wii" is more fun to say. Try it. Good Point
7) Compatible with four different controllers.You mean the ones that look like ps3 and xbox controllers?
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Wii started the whole "moving controller" craze.Sony and Microsoft improved it greatly
9) They're super light, small, etc.Because we're going to be moving them around alot, right?
10) Friend Codes: No need to spend hours trying to think of a good screen name.Annoying as Hell
11) An online service that is free and isn't down for month-long-periods.Nobody bothers hacking the Wii, lol.
12) It's super easy to hack, enabling free games.You want another console, right?

clears up what i was gonna say lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo