Post: Mother Accused of Beating Son to Death After Wii Game Breaks TV
06-22-2011, 05:52 AM #1
Kush Friendly
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Too Far...
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: 420 // June 21, 2011.

Kim Crawford, a mother at the age of 21 from Bronx, New York, is being charged with murder and manslaughter of her own son. This incident began after the five year-old apparently "broke the television while playing Nintendo Wii." Crawford told the police a shocking statement, saying that she hit her son: "harder than I've ever hit him." However, the death of her poor son wasn't instant, but rather spanned across five days. This empty headed woman, whom I refuse to call a mother, was afraid of taking her own son to the hospital because of what she had done. Five days later, the helpless child passed away due to "massive internal injuries." Sadly, this family has had "domestic incidents" in the past. As tragic as this is, I hope this acts as a massive wake up call.
Last edited by 420 ; 06-23-2011 at 04:35 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to 420 for this useful post:

Alex, Ayanami, Capture, Kunducted, Laney, wite_guy
06-22-2011, 09:16 AM #11
DELEX-GODLESS
Vault dweller
i know your just doing your job by posting this but i kinda wish you wouldnt i hate reading things like this
06-22-2011, 10:00 AM #12
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Once again, someone does something that makes me believe people, not pets, should be spayed and neutered. There are people out there who really shouldn't be allowed to breed.

The following user thanked Man of Steel for this useful post:

MarioDaKid
06-22-2011, 11:13 AM #13
MarioDaKid
.:SwagTeam or Die:.
Wow. Poor child had to suffer. Im thankful to have a mother who loves me and takes care of me <3
06-22-2011, 11:15 AM #14
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Poor kid, no need to kill because he was trying to bowl a strike and hit the tv screen Sad Awesome
06-22-2011, 11:44 AM #15
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I doubt she was fully there in the head =O

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by MarioDaKid View Post
Wow. Poor child had to suffer. Im thankful to have a mother who loves me and takes care of me <3

How did you get your avatar on PSN as the New York Yankees logo?
06-22-2011, 12:00 PM #16
Invalld
Bounty hunter
Man of Steel you are so right its ****ed what some people do, it makes you wonder what the **** they were thinking that kid must of been in so much pain feel sorry for him, the "mother" dosent even deserve prison tax payers have to pay to keep whores like her where she is, no bills, free gym, 3 meals a day for free this is where death penalty should be back.. an eye for an eye.. it was a child shes pathetic
06-22-2011, 01:21 PM #17
This is why i sometimes feel ashamed to live in america. It seems this is happening more and more often over the past 10 years. Kacey Anthony, alot more others, and now this?
I think she should be sent to texas for the death penalty. Its unforgivable to do this to someone especially a young child. she deserves a slow painful death:n00b:

The following user thanked Xx-VoiD-xX for this useful post:

Rasil23

The following user groaned Xx-VoiD-xX for this awful post:

ARVINLOCOx
06-22-2011, 06:23 PM #18
AlmightyRyan
Gym leader
My little brother has broke two 48" LCD TVs in my house and he is still alive..
06-22-2011, 06:52 PM #19
over a electronic device.. wow.. what a retarded ass so called mother

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo