10-09-2011, 09:17 PM #1
Default Avatar
andy27
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); bf3 vs mw3 ??? wat is the best ???

The following 12 users groaned at andy27 for this awful post:

Ada Wong, AnthonySchutte, ARVINLOCOx, Assassin, Bush., ePic_3.o, HomelandSec, isoBlueGu, Leftwinger, Onehungrywater, Platinum G, Wondoh
10-16-2011, 04:32 PM #29
Platinum G
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by r2blazer2 View Post
lmao..the copy and paste obviously works...how many yrs now has cod pooped on its competition now? Ur crapplefield still cant beat it....and we all know mw3 sales will blow bf3 away...its unsaid really...like I said fanboy....bf3 is where all the bad kid cod players go........p.s. Communicate as a team?...lmao..u pussy

Sales doesn't relate to how good the game is going to be. But nonetheless gormless kids like you will always fall for the hype and the marketing, even if a turd had the CoD name on it, you would still buy it. Im no fanboy, im just saying how i see it. And im the pussy? LOL I guess what I said hit a nerve and you cant deny the fact that im right. But your still going to argue about it, so come at me!
10-16-2011, 06:23 PM #30
blahokay1
I am error
You've gotta be kidding. Well, let's start at the beginning. When you judge how the games are composed, I mean GFX, textures, engines, etc.. Battlefield excels. When you talk about those who play... Battlefield has always had more mature and serious players. When you talk about how you should play, like intelligently, tactically, or rushing into a cluster of claymores... Battlefield requires you to play intelligently and as a team. Now, the advantages of COD is it can be simpler, and it has a much larger player base.
You must know, though, that the games immerse you in two very different experiences. The game director of MW3 a while back, actually played BF3 and he loved it. He said that point I just mentioned. The two games are very different.
In my overall opinion, though, BF3 will be much, much, much, much much more enjoyable than MW3.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by HowsMyDROPSHOT View Post
well if you like a high frames per second id go for cod (60fps) bf3 (30fps)
if you are looking for flowers that are painted on the floor get bf3
if you are looking for a great game MW3!!

Well if you like millions of prepubescent boys screaming into your ear, go for COD.
If you are looking for unrealistic game mechanics, and textures used back in 1999, get MW3.
If you are looking for an immersive game experience get BF3.

The following 2 users say thank you to blahokay1 for this useful post:

DCLXVI, Platinum G
10-16-2011, 06:50 PM #31
Ada Wong
So cute!
lmao..the copy and paste obviously works...how many yrs now has cod pooped on its competition now? Ur crapplefield still cant beat it....and we all know mw3 sales will blow bf3 away...its unsaid really...like I said fanboy....bf3 is where all the bad kid cod players go........p.s. Communicate as a team?...lmao..u pussy

you know why cod gets more sales?

cause the world population increeses more every year and more kids will buy a game that they never played and the old fags like me and other BF guys buy new games cause we are old fags you get it?

and old fags usually win the game awards not new fags ? you see naughty dog with game of the year 2010 ? it made crash bandicot before even cod was a game

and the NEW iw is 80% new fags(80% got fired last year) with sledghhammer games that are more new fags.

nuff said
Last edited by Ada Wong ; 10-16-2011 at 06:54 PM.

The following user thanked Ada Wong for this useful post:

Platinum G
10-16-2011, 06:54 PM #32
i think b3 is the best cause its more relistic

The following user thanked 100022926 for this useful post:

teh-gangsta
10-16-2011, 07:02 PM #33
Octavia
"PonyF ag"

Everpony.

You must login or register to view this content.
10-16-2011, 09:26 PM #34
7noOouN
Save Point
BF3 The best
10-17-2011, 06:57 AM #35
mw3 hands down. bf3 has a silly fake feel to it and sound effects arenty real at all

The following 3 users groaned at Flourine for this awful post:

Ada Wong, ARVINLOCOx, Octavia
10-17-2011, 12:05 PM #36
Ada Wong
So cute!
Originally posted by Flourine View Post
mw3 hands down. bf3 has a silly fake feel to it and sound effects arenty real at all

talkin bout sound effect :wtf: DICE wins the sound award every year
10-17-2011, 01:56 PM #37
The way I see it, is that they are going to be completely different games, apart from the fact that they are both shooters going for the most sales against each other. There are many advantages to both games, but the way I see it, Battlefield 3 is the better game, but I will get Modern Warfare 3 and I will end up playing it more. MW3 has a high fps because it is addictive. You run in, kill people, die, then restart. That is how it usually goes, and I love it because of that, but BF3 is a better game because of graphics, sound and realism. In BF3 you can be very tactical and I want to get BF3 first because that is what I prefer. MW3 will beat BF3 in sales in my opinion, as kids will want to buy it, because their friends will buy it, and they will get it because of that.

Also, you have to mention the game engines. COD has had the same engine since 1999, well, so I have heard. This is successful and most people find it addictive. Why should they change it if it has worked for the past 12 years and got the most sales ever for a game? Whereas BF3 haven't had the most sales ever, so they need to change something. They are making the game more realistic and better overall so it can have a chance of beating MW3.

Originally posted by BNPunish View Post
talkin bout sound effect :wtf: DICE wins the sound award every year

This I agree with 100%. I played the BF3 Beta and was completely blown away by the superb sound, and it was amazing with my Turtle Beach's, and beat COD on all levels. The sound doesn't sound like a big factor in a game, but with BF3, it really puts you in the game, giving you the realism that puts the game ahead of MW3 in my books.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo