03-25-2012, 01:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not sure if right section or not, but if not move to correct section.

I was having a chat in the SB earlier about older generation consoles, and what ones we still had. Well, this thread will see what older generation consoles you have! I'll have a poll up with a list of older consoles and vote on the ones you have. It would also be nice if you posted if you still use them or not and a reason why/why not, would be great. Also, I'll add an Other(s) category, and if you choose that, post what the consoles are. :p (NOTE: This is consoles only, for now, and not hand-held systems)

Out of all the older consoles I own, I rarely use my Dreamcast. I haven't touched it in years. I'm not saying it's a bad console, I enjoyed my little collection of games on it (especially the Sonic ones Awesome face). Probably that's the reason I don't play it, my little collection of games on it.

Youngest console on the list- Original Xbox
Oldest Console on the list- Pong (thought I should have at least one console from the First Generation on their :p)
Last edited by Clive ; 03-25-2012 at 01:29 AM.

The following user thanked Clive for this useful post:

K5‎‎
03-25-2012, 01:51 AM #2
Default Avatar
COD
I loved the ps1, it was my first gaming console ever. I still have it today but never ever play it. When I look at it in my room it brings back all the memories.

The following 2 users say thank you to COD for this useful post:

ajbinky, K5‎‎
03-25-2012, 02:53 AM #3
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
I put up consoles I used to own as well because they eventually went out on us. But yea. Smile
04-20-2012, 04:12 AM #4
None of them, but i count the wii as a old generation console
04-20-2012, 01:10 PM #5
Haha I think the first console I bought and played was the dreamcast, those were the good old days.
04-20-2012, 09:50 PM #6
Originally posted by iSerenity
Haha I think the first console I bought and played was the dreamcast, those were the good old days.

Yeah, that was my favorite console back then. I was addicted to Sonic Adventures and other Sonic games on it :fa:
04-24-2012, 12:26 PM #7
Originally posted by Clive View Post
Yeah, that was my favorite console back then. I was addicted to Sonic Adventures and other Sonic games on it :fa:

Lol, I was addicted to Soul Calibur... The games gone down hill since the Dreamcast version.
04-26-2012, 02:10 PM #8
I've still got my Sega Saturn and bring it out of the attic once in a while. Fond memories playing Tomb Raider, Quake, Duke Nukem, Exhumed & Virtua Cop.
05-15-2012, 02:04 PM #9
playstation double
05-15-2012, 10:20 PM #10
PS1 AND PS2 were the best consoles

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo