09-19-2012, 04:56 AM #1
jjjjjrussell
★★★Hostile |HK| Kids★★★
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking For PS3 Players on Borderlands 2 With Amazing Guns Who Would Wanna Dup Items With me, Or Anyone Else Looking For Duping Partners, Add Me On PSN: jjjjjrussell (5 J's)

The following 2 users say thank you to jjjjjrussell for this useful post:

Capture, Det0x
10-03-2012, 11:36 AM #20
Glitches 4 eva
Do a barrel roll!
Anyone got the level 50 versions of The bee, Maggie or the Conference Call they can dupe for me?

Sick of farming for the bee, got a level 46 and 48 version so far and I can't farm for maggie since I sided with wrong side :p

PSN: Hingo61
Last edited by Glitches 4 eva ; 10-03-2012 at 11:40 AM.
10-03-2012, 12:43 PM #21
jjjjjrussell
★★★Hostile |HK| Kids★★★
Originally posted by Glitches
Anyone got the level 50 versions of The bee, Maggie or the Conference Call they can dupe for me?

Sick of farming for the bee, got a level 46 and 48 version so far and I can't farm for maggie since I sided with wrong side :p

PSN: Hingo61

Add Me, I Believe i Have All, 2 Level 50 Bee's, Tutrle That has 176k Shield Capacity, And Alot Of Others.

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Originally posted by RiDiCuL0uSs View Post
i have them all except the critical confrence call, what to trade. i have some beast snipers. grenade mods, rapid infinity pistols and so on Smile

I Might Have Everything.. If Not Yeah We Can, Add Me ill Be On LAter Tonight
10-03-2012, 12:54 PM #22
Glitches 4 eva
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jjjjjrussell View Post
Add Me, I Believe i Have All, 2 Level 50 Bee's, Tutrle That has 176k Shield Capacity, And Alot Of Others.

Just got The bee and Conference Call, just need a maggie and anything else that is beast :p.
10-03-2012, 09:04 PM #23
Hey Guys Add Me up My PSN is MrGoreski got about 40-50 different kinds of oranges looking for more message me =)
10-04-2012, 12:17 AM #24
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
Like Outlaw said, this game was intended to be whacky. Gearbox would never ban players. This game does not have Leaderboards for the simple fact that they allow mods and duping... Think about the shit your going on about. You honestly think if the cared about people abusing the piss out of this game they would have had it patched upon release? This happened ALL the time in BL1 get over it.
Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
I honostly hope you all get banned.. The game hasen't been out for a week and you all are already duping.. play the damn game
10-04-2012, 12:20 AM #25
xBazille
Do a barrel roll!
Says the one reading an article on people wanting to duplicate? Sounds kind of suspicious... Unless you just waste your time hating on people ._.

The following user groaned xBazille for this awful post:

Whiskey_Whiskey
10-04-2012, 01:00 AM #26
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
Was the aimed at me?
Originally posted by xBazille View Post
Says the one reading an article on people wanting to duplicate? Sounds kind of suspicious... Unless you just waste your time hating on people ._.
10-04-2012, 07:13 PM #27
Capture
Cloud 9
Originally posted by jjjjjrussell View Post
Looking For PS3 Players on Borderlands 2 With Amazing Guns Who Would Wanna Dup Items With me, Or Anyone Else Looking For Duping Partners, Add Me On PSN: jjjjjrussell (5 J's)

Can You Dup Me A Bee Shield Please ill Dup you some guns also that i have that are legendary i would greatly appreciate it.
10-05-2012, 03:42 AM #28
xBazille
Do a barrel roll!
No, Sorry. Should have specified. Was aimed at Whiskey_Whiskey.

Reading part of a forum about duping, and then complaining towards people for glitching/modding of any sort.

Anyway, My bad.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo