10-01-2012, 02:19 PM #1
Richard.
Won't be active..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for anyone who has some spare time and fancies boosting to level 50!

Reach Level 50 (Multiplayer Only).
Can only be boosted in public matches. This is what you'll spend the majority of your time doing, without boosting it will take over 45 hours but when you boost it it can take as little as 5 hours.

If you decide to boost XP then you will need 6 players in total. Select Alliance and you will be split into three groups of two. Find an area to meet try to avoid crowded areas and try to avoid roof tops as stunned bodies have a tendency to fall off. Once you've met in the middle split into two groups of three one from each pair in a group then just stun. Keep stunning and repeating this method and you should rack up around 10,000 points every 8 minutes.

Video shows how aswell.

This is what the guide says from Ps3trophies.org

Need 6 people basically and we need to do what it says in the guide! Message me asap if you want to do so we can get started. PSN is ReachTheBeach

This is for a new account that I am doing it on, mainly a fun account but yeah still looking to boost.
Last edited by Richard. ; 04-07-2013 at 07:54 PM.

The following user thanked Richard. for this useful post:

RussianProdigy
10-02-2012, 08:35 PM #11
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by iBeINSTINCT View Post
do i need the map pack that you need to pay for??

I don't think it really matters not 100% sure but I don't have it anyway so..
10-03-2012, 11:35 AM #12
Richard.
Won't be active..
Lamputt has agreed to help! two more spots!
10-03-2012, 12:54 PM #13
Lamputt
Space Ninja
Originally posted by aFeralSheep View Post
Lamputt has agreed to help! two more spots!

yep, sounds good, should be free by friday.
10-03-2012, 08:18 PM #14
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by Lamputt View Post
yep, sounds good, should be free by friday.

Sounds good mate, although I get back from college around 5ish see, if we can get two more spots and everyone online at one point and we should be good to go.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Got another player.. looking for one more person and this is most likely to be happening Friday, come on guys!
10-04-2012, 04:03 PM #15
Richard.
Won't be active..
1 more place guys!
10-04-2012, 04:44 PM #16
really wish i didn't sell my game now :(
10-04-2012, 04:45 PM #17
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by im
really wish i didn't sell my game now :(

Not good at all man!
10-05-2012, 10:45 AM #18
Lamputt
Space Ninja
Originally posted by aFeralSheep View Post
Looking for anyone who has some spare time and fancies boosting to level 50!

Reach Level 50 (Multiplayer Only).
Can only be boosted in public matches. This is what you'll spend the majority of your time doing, without boosting it will take over 45 hours but when you boost it it can take as little as 5 hours.

If you decide to boost XP then you will need 6 players in total. Select Alliance and you will be split into three groups of two. Find an area to meet try to avoid crowded areas and try to avoid roof tops as stunned bodies have a tendency to fall off. Once you've met in the middle split into two groups of three one from each pair in a group then just stun. Keep stunning and repeating this method and you should rack up around 10,000 points every 8 minutes.

Video shows how aswell.

This is what the guide says from Ps3trophies.org

Need 6 people basically and we need to do what it says in the guide! Message me asap if you want to do so we can get started. PSN is aFeralSheep.

Mainly want this done so I can spend time on other games and so that I can have all Assassins Creed plats before Assassins Creed 3 Smile

Players so far:
Myself.. Psn: aFeralSheep
RussianProdigy.. Psn: xRussianProdigyx
iBeinstinct.. Psn: FALL3NASSASSLN
Lamputt.. Psn: Lamputt
Psn: L-Lenry

1 Space left.

You already need to be at level 5 to unlock the. Alliance game mode
also when its time to choose character do not pick one with a cape.
Last edited by Lamputt ; 10-05-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo