10-13-2012, 01:35 PM #1
Xenoflare
Guitar is My Life
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, when BF3 came out, I was delighted. I felt DICE really outdid themselves. Then came the kids who wanted everything nerfed. So, DICE nerfs the guns they feel are overpowered, no big deal. They resolved the old USAS 12 frag round, got rid of the M26 Mass glitch. They alter some more stuff around. This time, it feels like the guns are...off. As of the latest patch (AK release), I have retired. Simply put, I cannot stand all the tweaks. I find it difficult to get 20+ kills , even in a 1000 ticket match (this comes from a person who'd normally average 60+ kills a match). However, this is but one man's opinion. I want to hear your opinion. Is this game better/worse? Is it still as great as I seem to recall? Or is it just me?
10-17-2012, 01:22 PM #2
Platina
Little One
I haven't played since day 1, I played since 13 June and quitted now. But I heard they changed the helicopter damage and other vehicles damage in almost every patch. They just don't seem to be satisfied.

A bit annoying if you ask me. I wouldn't want to adapt my helicopter playstyle (that's not my case, but for some people it is) every month or so.
10-17-2012, 01:54 PM #3
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by Xenoflare View Post
Ok, when BF3 came out, I was delighted. I felt DICE really outdid themselves. Then came the kids who wanted everything nerfed. So, DICE nerfs the guns they feel are overpowered, no big deal. They resolved the old USAS 12 frag round, got rid of the M26 Mass glitch. They alter some more stuff around. This time, it feels like the guns are...off. As of the latest patch (AK release), I have retired. Simply put, I cannot stand all the tweaks. I find it difficult to get 20+ kills , even in a 1000 ticket match (this comes from a person who'd normally average 60+ kills a match). However, this is but one man's opinion. I want to hear your opinion. Is this game better/worse? Is it still as great as I seem to recall? Or is it just me?

Honestly I feel it is both better and worse. Yes, they do tend to listen to the wrong crowd when they nerf things.. I honestly was glad they nerf'd the USAS and frag round.. That shit was overkill. I can understand getting killed across the map by a skilled player, but I was joining matches full of just USAS+frag rounds. But there are a-lot of guns which have gotten nerf'd which shouldn't have.
10-17-2012, 08:48 PM #4
Battlefield 3 certainly has changed quite a lot since day 1, due to patches. Many of the patches added new features which I enjoy and I am glad that they were added (for example, colour blind assist, the option to leave a game in the post match screen, etc). Some patches I felt changed the overall feel of a weapon too much, but I would just re-adapt to a new weapon and continue playing. It may take some time to adjust to using new weapons, but it is worth it.
10-18-2012, 02:08 PM #5
I haven't played on a regular basis in over 2 months. I used to play everyday, but now, there are so many other good games coming out.
10-18-2012, 02:20 PM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Xenoflare View Post
Ok, when BF3 came out, I was delighted. I felt DICE really outdid themselves. Then came the kids who wanted everything nerfed. So, DICE nerfs the guns they feel are overpowered, no big deal. They resolved the old USAS 12 frag round, got rid of the M26 Mass glitch. They alter some more stuff around. This time, it feels like the guns are...off. As of the latest patch (AK release), I have retired. Simply put, I cannot stand all the tweaks. I find it difficult to get 20+ kills , even in a 1000 ticket match (this comes from a person who'd normally average 60+ kills a match). However, this is but one man's opinion. I want to hear your opinion. Is this game better/worse? Is it still as great as I seem to recall? Or is it just me?

Worse when it comes to vehicles better with weapon balance.
Shotguns should be buffed to shit

I play this game now and again got burned out tbh
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 10-18-2012 at 02:24 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo