Post: [REL|PS3|IV|.rpf] (SUR)Realistic IV, TSUNAMI, SpaceMods, GTA V Loading Screens ++
11-22-2012, 11:29 PM #1
Schnittlauch
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo,

I want to share some s*t i was doing while playing around with the ps3.rpf and common.rpf files on the BackUped Version of GTA IV. I recommend Back Up GTAIV on HDD for everyone, cuz u will boost ur modding options ..

Why should i download this stuff?

- Cuz GTA is 5 years old and this is something new and crazy on PS3.

What you need for this stuff?

- Back Up of GTA IV Disc version PS3

How to BackUp Games with Multiman:

Here is how i did BackUp Disc-->external HDSad Awesome (there are different ways i just show mine)

- Get the latest Multiman pkg (jut google install)
- Get the bdemu2.pkg (just google install)
- Insert GTA IV disc
- Start Multiman
- Klick SQUARE on GTA IV icon in Multiman
- Choose Copy
- Copy the Game 2 an external hdd drive (if u use usb drive u will need 16GB)
- wait the progress -2hours (note dont trust the calculated remain time by multiman its not that long)
- Now ur game is on the external drive
- Get the Disc out of the BD drive
- insert a random Gamedisc (needed for the mirror)

If u did everything right, u will now see the random Game above the GTA copied version in Multiman XMB (XMB: MENU)

- Klick on the GTA-Copy with SQUARE (Now the Game Menu will show up)
- choose Boot Options to EXTERNAL/BD MIRROR)
- Start the Game with START Button
- You will now be kicked to the ps3 XMB
- The random Game u inserted is used as the BD Mirror and should be GTA IV now..

Congrats, you just Backed Up GTA IV to an external device.

Where to replace the files?

Now that you did this, grab the modded ps3.rpf and the common.rpf and replace them on ur external device in:

[-BackUp the originals first-]

dev_usb(Place of BackUp)/GAMES/BLES(or BLUS)00229-[Grand Theft Auto IV]/PS3_GAME

Aaight, just start the Game from Multiman and you will have the Mods running..

Whats inside?

Two versions, Flooded and non Flooded:

- Added GTA V loading screens and Icon on XMB (by me)
- Added Tsunami Mod from PC ( Credits to PlayRider13 YT)
- Added Flooded City ( changed the water height PlayRider13 )
- Added RealityIV 1.62 graphic mod -timecycle ( DKT70 from gta4-mods.com)
- Added Heavy Rain Mod by increasing the particles 4x (+gtarainemitter mod by me)
- Added NewestISH VII textures,colored Radio, lil pigs, Font ( Nativesith from psx-scene)
- Added Skidmarks (by me)
- Added new Starfield Space mod(by me)
- Added Hancocks Moon texture ( from s7)
- Added New Traffic Lights (by me)
- Added Colored Guns and new colors for Menu (by me)
- Added Green/Blue/Pink/Purpel/White Water (by me)
- Added Surreality IV (Changed a bunch of Options in the timecyle.dat)
- Added New HUD color (by me)
- Added Lights on Cars (by me)
- Added new Rain-Particle texture (Bigger drops for heavier rainy days, edited by me, original from PC snow mod)

Can I play online with this?

Its works online and you dont need to delete your save game for this. just change the files and play.

Compatible with all Mod Menus of course..

Pics:
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Only testes on GTA IV original Version. IDK if it will work on the DLC`s, but i dont see a reason why it shouldnt..

Download:

HOW to DO TSUNAMI?

Quick Guide:

Stand Still above the water level and watch the surface. DO nothn until u see the wave building up.

Long Guide and experiences:

If u play with the rules of ingame physics its animal style fun, if not you will lagg ur arse wound. I havent figured out everything but i recommend to first use this on singleplayer or private multiplayer to get a feelin for the waves and after this u can go riding your boat thru Liberty City, looking at all these poor peds swimming around and get punshed by the waves. lmao

This mod changed the boundaries of water in the water.dat file. But i think there are more files needed to make this real stabile. It has a lot of bugs if u cross the places where the surface of the water hits the surface of the ground (same height). View Places like Time Square i.e are on that level and u will see the water disappear in ur view for a moment but not the physics of the water.

If you die, it could happen that you spawn under the water. Look above you will see the surface. Spawn a boat to get up savely without any lag. Dont try car/slingshot!

If you join a random game (u aint host) and u are under the water, spawn a boat again.

If you Slingshot while under the water, you will have serious bugs/laggs!

If you want TSUNAMI waves park ur boat and see what happens until a while.
(Beware they will get realy huge! i recommend to turn god mode off and if they are to big and lag ur game just
hit triangle alot to get out and u will die soon.)

If you stand still to long, it sometime happen that the waves get to whereever u are and out of control. (look at pic 4)

If you get Waves too uncontrollable, teleport ur character to higher places.

If you dont want that shit anymore: Replace the common.rpf with the other one.

word.

BUGS:

Loading time increased 20sec with black screen 10sec.
Last edited by Schnittlauch ; 11-23-2012 at 01:23 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Schnittlauch for this useful post:

Dank, Cien, Daniel Klinger, DEREKTROTTER, im rich whore, jack4au, josegp19, LockedName, nativesith, Sirprizer, Snake Eyes, U WOT M8
11-23-2012, 01:25 AM #2
Originally posted by Schnittlauch View Post
Yo,

I want to share some s*t i was doing while playing around with the ps3.rpf and common.rpf files on the BackUped Version of GTA IV. I recommend Back Up GTAIV on HDD for everyone, cuz u will boost ur modding options ..

Here is how i did BackUp Disc-->external HDSad Awesome (there are different ways i just show mine)

- Insert GTA IV disc
- Start Multiman
- Choose Copy
- wait the progress -2hours (note dont trust the calculated remain time by multiman its not that long)

If u did everything right, u will now see the random Game above the GTA copied version in Multiman XMB (XMB: MENU)

- The random Game u inserted is used as the BD Mirror and should be GTA IV now..

Now that you did this, grab the modded ps3.rpf and the common.rpf and replace them on ur external device in:

dev_usb(Place of BackUp)/GAMES/BLES(or BLUS)00229-[Grand Theft Auto IV]/PS3_GAME

Whats inside?

- Added Heavy Rain Mod by increasing the particles 4x (+gtarainemitter mod by me)
- Added NewestISH VII textures,colored Radio, lil pigs, Font ( Nativesith from psx-scene)
- Added new Rain-Particle texture (Bigger drops for heavier rainy days, edited by me, original from PC snow mod)

Its works online and you dont need to delete your save game for this. just change the files and play.

Pics:

Only testes on GTA IV original Version. IDK if it will work on the DLC`s, but i dont see a reason why it shouldnt..

Download:

HOW to DO TSUNAMI?

Quick Guide:

Stand Still above the water level and watch the surface. DO nothn until u see the wave building up.

If u play with the rules of ingame physics its animal style fun, if not you will lagg ur arse wound. I havent figured out everything but i recommend to first use this on singleplayer or private multiplayer to get a feelin for the waves and after this u can go riding your boat thru Liberty City, looking at all these poor peds swimming around and get punshed by the waves. lmao

This mod changed the boundaries of water in the water.dat file. But i think there are more files needed to make this real stabile. It has a lot of bugs if u cross the places where the surface of the water hits the surface of the ground (same height). View Places like Time Square i.e are on that level and u will see the water disappear in ur view for a moment but not the physics of the water.

If you die, it could happen that you spawn under the water. Look above you will see the surface. Spawn a boat to get up savely without any lag. Dont try car/slingshot!

If you join a random game (u aint host) and u are under the water, spawn a boat again.

(Beware they will get realy huge! i recommend to turn god mode off and if they are to big and lag ur game just

If you stand still to long, it sometime happen that the waves get to whereever u are and out of control. (look at pic 4)

word.

BUGS:

Hey bro could you put this into the pink house mm for ps3 for me? Im on mac so i cannot do it
11-23-2012, 06:04 PM #3
U WOT M8
You talkin to me?
Yo,

- Insert GTA IV disc
- Start Multiman
- Choose Copy

Whats inside?

Pics:

Download:

HOW to DO TSUNAMI?

Quick Guide:

word.

BUGS:

Amazing nice job!
11-24-2012, 02:53 AM #4
Originally posted by My
Hey bro could you put this into the pink house mm for ps3 for me? Im on mac so i cannot do it

Hey mate have you gta iv uploaded onto your ps3 ? if so mate could you upload me 1 file. Ill pay £0.90

The following user groaned eleventhriver12 for this awful post:

LockedName
11-24-2012, 07:47 AM #5
jack4au
Splicer
Yo,

- Insert GTA IV disc
- Start Multiman
- Choose Copy

Whats inside?

Pics:

Download:

HOW to DO TSUNAMI?

Quick Guide:

word.

BUGS:

great job schnitt!! i have alot to learn but this is amazing!!!!! honestly if you can do stuff this good you should just be doing straight sco assembly and we should work on a telekinesis mod Smile not just grabbing cars, i had this idea of using the being arrested animation so both your arms go up and being able to PICK up another player and they go where you aim so say you carry them up high, then drop them Smile or just chunk them wherever!! but i know well think based off everything made you cant directly mod other players besides attaching stuff or if there in cars, so based off what i have seen im thinking either you would make a sort of cage around them of small objects they cant see and as you move the objects they move, or just attaching a object to them and finding a way to move that object while attached to them therefore moving them ! Smile probably not possible thoug :/ but would be way cool!!
11-24-2012, 04:46 PM #6
yoyo1
Haxor!
Sweet, im going to test this out and I will post back with my results
11-24-2012, 07:19 PM #7
Yo,

- Insert GTA IV disc
- Start Multiman
- Choose Copy

Whats inside?

Pics:

Download:

HOW to DO TSUNAMI?

Quick Guide:

word.

BUGS:

When i did this, i made my common.rpf and my ps3.rpf renamed to common.rpf.bak and ps3.rpf.bak
Then, i dragged in the modded files into the backed up version and put in a random game (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune). I loaded up the backup of gta 4 and it was working until the loading screens were going and a black screen went over the pictures, like made the picture darker, and stayed there. I waited like a good 5-10 minutes but nothing happened. What am i doing wrong? any help is welcomed. Happy
11-24-2012, 08:51 PM #8
Schnittlauch
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DETERMiiNED View Post
When i did this, i made my common.rpf and my ps3.rpf renamed to common.rpf.bak and ps3.rpf.bak

red= wtf+lol? , dont let them in the folder...

You misunderstood "Back Up the originals first". Just save your old ps3.rpf and common.rpf to a folder on your pc so that you can reverse everything with the OG files in case you dont like the mods..

Just replace the files. Or delete the old and put the new in, same effect. Make sure theres only one common.rpf and one ps3.rpf inside.
11-24-2012, 08:59 PM #9
red= wtf+lol? , dont let them in the folder...

You misunderstood "Back Up the originals first". Just save your old ps3.rpf and common.rpf to a folder on your pc so that you can reverse everything with the OG files in case you dont like the mods..

Just replace the files. Or delete the old and put the new in, same effect. Make sure theres only one common.rpf and one ps3.rpf inside.

wow. i feel stupid. thank you though! Happy
11-24-2012, 10:39 PM #10
Du bist ja Deutsch denk ich mal von dienen Namen her. Kannst du mir mal Helfen ich mach immer i-was falsch :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo