02-05-2013, 05:32 PM #1
C-J
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi everyone , so I decide to release my mod menu today .. thanks for being patient.
[/FONT]

~~Links Updated~~

✚ What's in this mod menu ? ✚

EVERYTHING that other mod loaders have [ MrOkra's , EvilB , PinkHouse , ... ]
-New Blips before each main sub [ make it looks cool ]
-Controls of the ModMenu next to them
[ those that don't have , they work with keyboard or either are instand mods ]
-Superman mod
-RDR Dead Eye mod
-Funny cars
-XMC v4
-A LOT of map mods
-Zombie mods
-RapidFire
-Other premium mods
-FIXED some bugs ** Updated
-FIXED Freezing issue !! ** NEW
-Changed Menu organisation ** NEW

Scroll Down for previews & videos

✚ Credits ✚

Everyone who made GTA IV modding possible

C-J [Me]

EditZz & yasinyoyo[/COLOR] for the videos

And a BIG thanks to Yolo Brahs ! For testing my shit Happy

✚ Downloads ✚

*NOTE: IF there is any bugs/crashes with mod menu please report i'll try to FIX it ASAP

**NOTE: IF you have other bless code let me know i'll upload it ASAP

Just Install the pkg & have fun!

~~ UPDATED TO v1.4 ~~

CFW 3.55

You must login or register to view this content.

OFW & CFW 4.xx
[Also Might work on 3.55]

Manual Installation

Password : CJ-PRODUCTION

✖ !WANRING! ✖

█▓▒▓█▀██▀█▄░░▄█▀██▀█▓▒▓█
█▓▒░▀▄▄▄▄▄█░░█▄▄▄▄▄▀░▒▓█
█▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓░░▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓█

➊ You may NOT edit nor fix my mod menu without MY permission ! [/U]

✖ Video's ✖

C-J
[/CENTER]
Last edited by C-J ; 02-28-2013 at 05:10 PM. Reason: UPDATED to Public v1.4

The following 25 users say thank you to C-J for this useful post:

deneo24, crischevelle572, EdiTzZ, FwiskyFIFA, Gabberhard, Hack-Tivision, Beats, im rich whore, iMrDannyModz, jack4au, Liam-, LightModz, lorenz678, lucasaf01, RichModder, Shelbinheimer, Swiftzzz, Sys, TheKodingKobra, ViolentFelon, XxSIMOJNRxX, yasinyoyo, Yolo Brahs !
02-17-2013, 03:55 AM #65
I'm sure this form of question get asked a lot , I'm new at this so gonna try and take a stab if that's ok.
I have everything, 3.55 kmeaw spoofed 4.31 blackbox, multiman, filezilla. Have the update.img file ready to be installed through FileZilla I have access and I am in usrdir. Tons of .img files but none named update.img to remove and replace with the modded update.img file. Sure ya have heard this many X. But my question is this because I have not used multiman to put the game on my hdd? The reason why there is no update.img file? I have GTA disc in when trying this method I have not mutimanned the game to the HDD yet. I have silently been reading many threads with no luck with the answer I know it's somewhere floating around but I am just not finding it by google or forum searches.
02-17-2013, 12:23 PM #66
C-J
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by EdiTzZ View Post
Here I've made a Video of your Mod Menu!
You can put it in your Thread!

thanks ! i'll definitely add it to the thread and also i'll add you to credits Smile

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by Shelbinheimer View Post
So are you going to sell your private edition or what ?

Only personal use atm :|

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Originally posted by H8ncars View Post
I'm sure this form of question get asked a lot , I'm new at this so gonna try and take a stab if that's ok.
I have everything, 3.55 kmeaw spoofed 4.31 blackbox, multiman, filezilla. Have the update.img file ready to be installed through FileZilla I have access and I am in usrdir. Tons of .img files but none named update.img to remove and replace with the modded update.img file. Sure ya have heard this many X. But my question is this because I have not used multiman to put the game on my hdd? The reason why there is no update.img file? I have GTA disc in when trying this method I have not mutimanned the game to the HDD yet. I have silently been reading many threads with no luck with the answer I know it's somewhere floating around but I am just not finding it by google or forum searches.

The update.img file most go to game update folder , just simply install the 4.xx package or 3.55 ( see which one works with your CFW ) then just start the game and you should be good to go Winky Winky

but for manual installation , first install the lastest update of GTA [1.06] then take the update.img & go to [..\hdd0\game\BLESxxxx\USRDIR] and put it there in "USRDIR"

hope this helped ~

CJ
02-19-2013, 10:01 PM #67
mygod
Keeper
Hi guys I have a question. I'm new to all of this and was wondering if I can do this without having a jailbtoken ps3?
02-19-2013, 11:21 PM #68
Can you send a link preferably youtubeSmile
02-22-2013, 12:05 AM #69
You do realise that most these mods are unstable by looking at the files in the pkg theres alot of duplicates and old sco that aint being updated anymore and can cause random freezing if activated together.

The following user thanked EvilB for this useful post:

tony.b.stard
02-23-2013, 07:23 PM #70
C-J
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by EvilB View Post
You do realise that most these mods are unstable by looking at the files in the pkg theres alot of duplicates and old sco that aint being updated anymore and can cause random freezing if activated together.

yes cause my private version is quad modloader at same time Winky Winky but i've removed it & made it a dual in public version. that's why if you active 'em together might freez. not always.
02-23-2013, 08:31 PM #71
jack4au
Splicer
Originally posted by J View Post
yes cause my private version is quad modloader at same time Winky Winky but i've removed it & made it a dual in public version. that's why if you active 'em together might freez. not always.

I had a good idea, why not literally make two loaders ? Just change the button combination for one and change the push strings name that loads it so it wont have the same name as the other :p
02-28-2013, 07:07 PM #72
Sys
Gym leader
this is so AWSOME, thats what I was searching for man, thx alot
03-01-2013, 09:26 AM #73
pink house is better just my opinon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo