05-31-2013, 04:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here is a glimpse of a mega menu mapes I create with the source SWAT I Vendetta and I will be in the next update of my ModManager or I'll create a post for those who want to add a ModManager other than mine! This mega menu mapes much more reliable than it is now was created by @Flaircut. Thank you to him because it is thanks to all maps. Sco I could make this menu. there is the French version, but I'll make an English version.[/CENTER]

The following user thanked malboa63 for this useful post:

driss95

The following 3 users groaned at malboa63 for this awful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ, Sirprizer, SneakyJewTheScammer
05-31-2013, 04:53 PM #2
Schnittlauch
Do a barrel roll!
1. Why you say its "much more reliable" than my Map Menu?

2. Its useless because u cant delete the maps with this menu after u spawn them!

3. You need credits, all you do is copy menus and dont give credits, that sucks!

The following user thanked Schnittlauch for this useful post:

SneakyJewTheScammer
05-31-2013, 07:46 PM #3
Originally posted by Schnittlauch View Post
1. Why you say its "much more reliable" than my Map Menu?

2. Its useless because u cant delete the maps with this menu after u spawn them!

3. You need credits, all you do is copy menus and dont give credits, that sucks!

I like your menu but it is not very reliable and I'm not the only one to say, you know! to remove maps in my menu it enough to disable it by clicking on it. I will mention in the credits, the sco come from your manager and the source file is. c is SWAT I Vendetta and boubouvirus who congratulated me on them for this beautiful menu. then is not a bad time if you like it. apart the sco files are you I create the menu with the agreement of SWAT I Vendetta and Boubouvirus and is a friend of mine.
Last edited by malboa63 ; 05-31-2013 at 07:58 PM.
05-31-2013, 08:06 PM #4
Schnittlauch
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by malboa63 View Post
I like your menu but it is not very reliable and I'm not the only one to say, you know! to remove maps in my menu it enough to disable it by clicking on it. I will mention in the credits, the sco come from your manager and the source file is. c is SWAT I Vendetta and boubouvirus who congratulated me on them for this beautiful menu. then is not a bad time if you like it. apart the sco files are you I create the menu with the agreement of SWAT I Vendetta and Boubouvirus and is a friend of mine.

ok if you found bugs in my menu then plz PM me and i will have a look.

and deactivating a map script wont delete the maps if an online player has had it in his view already. Include a cleaner after u terminate the script to make the maps disappear completely..
05-31-2013, 09:01 PM #5
Originally posted by Schnittlauch View Post
ok if you found bugs in my menu then plz PM me and i will have a look.

and deactivating a map script wont delete the maps if an online player has had it in his view already. Include a cleaner after u terminate the script to make the maps disappear completely..

I did not do this menu to take you credits or other, initially I wanted a menu in French maps.
Your menu was a great idea, it was 3 or 4 months I think. But I did not have much time and I did not know how to use the source realize. In your menu, I like the menu tends to blink when you move in, and it lacks some files.sco (which does not matter). In that vien I do, I do enable mapes like this: You must login or register to view this content. So, when we disable mapes fades. I tried and it works. I also changed all the maps that enable the keyboard so that it is automatically activated as other maps.
05-31-2013, 09:27 PM #6
Schnittlauch
Do a barrel roll!
I like the menu tends to blink when you move in, and it lacks some files.sco (which does not matter).

the mad house menu needs the phone to work. if u have terminated the mpcellphone with ur modmanager and then u start the menu it will lag you are right. it creates a dummy phone to get rid of the player list popping up while scrolling thru the menu. but this wont work if ur modmanger terminates the cellphone script completely.

I did not do this menu to take you credits

yes i know and its ok with me. but if u used the SWAT Vendetta source i know this source and its xmc/muskelprotez so you should credit them to.

do enable mapes like this: Screenshot by Lightshot So, when we disable mapes fades.

this wont clean the maps believe me. it just terminates the script but the objects will not be deleted completely

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo