07-11-2013, 09:06 PM #1
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); if you have any questions about HEX, post them here and hopefully someone will help you...

The following 3 users say thank you to DoN-WaKiTa for this useful post:

JK83, Hayden, ryd3r
07-14-2013, 06:09 PM #20
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by oHaydenn View Post
is this resind to my account

just try it
07-14-2013, 06:14 PM #21
Hayden
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Wakita View Post
just try it

didnt work again
07-14-2013, 06:15 PM #22
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
didnt work again

good. figer it out yourself!
07-14-2013, 06:19 PM #23
Hayden
Climbing up the ladder
if you have any questions about HEX, post them here and hopefully someone will help you...

that what was in the save you sent me earlier You must login or register to view this content.
07-14-2013, 06:19 PM #24
Hayden
Climbing up the ladder
good. figer it out yourself!

calm..
07-14-2013, 06:23 PM #25
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
calm..

i told you to upload directly to your PS3. offcourse theyre is nothing. the game has to update the save. when you open the save, you damaged the save and it becomes unusable.

btw; i luv your signature "doing game resigns". why in the hell do you need me for?!
Last edited by DoN-WaKiTa ; 07-14-2013 at 06:26 PM.
07-14-2013, 06:26 PM #26
Hayden
Climbing up the ladder
oh shit ill download it again
07-14-2013, 06:37 PM #27
Hayden
Climbing up the ladder
i told you to upload directly to your PS3. offcourse theyre is nothing. the game has to update the save. when you open the save, you damaged the save and it becomes unusable.

btw; i luv your signature "doing game resigns". why in the hell do you need me for?!

its suppose to say anyone doing game resigns and i uploaded them straight to my ps3 and they didnt work soo:(
07-15-2013, 02:43 AM #28
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
its suppose to say anyone doing game resigns and i uploaded them straight to my ps3 and they didnt work soo:(

Hey there did you get the save to work? Just a friendly reminder, when you are trying to get help it is vitally important that you give as much information as possible and also that information should be relevant to your situation as you see it. i.e. any error messages when the save doesn't work, have you tried more then 1 method of loading your save, things of that nature. Giving this extra info will help the person helping you to tailor a solution to your exact situation, instead of frustrating you by making you repeat thing you may have tried on your own already and make the whole process that much more smoother. I understand Don was helping you and you may have done this with him but my mention is about your post here. It has been my experience here at NGU that the most random person will drop into a help thread type a few lines up and their solution would solve everyone's problems.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo