Post: Tutorial how to do engine\chasis swap..etc onGT5 2.14 WING REMOVING POSSIBLE!
07-26-2013, 05:35 PM #1
JK83
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So here is long waited bypass, but be aware that everything doesn't work like it was on 2.11.
1. Decrypt your save
2. Open GT5.0 file with HxD
3. Search your psn with text-string
4. Find long FF line like shown in picture (Code is different in different cars)
5. Change first FF to 74 (Others than 74 may work too but that just sound cool)
6. Save and Encrypt your save.
7. Open garage editor and do your 2.14 hybrid and enjoy Smile

You must login or register to view this content.
After changing that from your current car, you can edit your car what ever you like.
Body,chasis, engine swaps and wing removing is easily doable with garage editor Smile

"Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. How to" Smile

Shortly you need just change First FF to 74 to get editors work again Yes
So remember change that one hex to get these editors work on 2.14 Smile
Remember these editors are made work on 2.11 so everything may not work like it was.

Available editors:Garage editor 1.5 (Edits your current car)

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 (Good to add hidden parts)

Feel free post what works and what not.

Works like 2.11
1.All part swaps Engine, chasis etc.
2.Drivetrain swaps.
3.Hidden parts.
4.Downforce
5.Transmission swap atleast when done like You must login or register to view this content.or You must login or register to view this content.

Do not work or glitched.
1.Slamming from rideheight
2.Changing wrong gearbox causes car jumping
3. HP multiplier
4.Grip multiplier

And yes eliteFleet my Hxd stays fucked\retarded...

Here is You must login or register to view this content.and here is download link to You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JK83 ; 08-08-2013 at 05:59 AM.

The following 40 users say thank you to JK83 for this useful post:

JordanCarr, 192.168.1.1, BarneyBus, Big Marv, Blah12543, Brian Wong, ch1potle, cocacolin, DoN-WaKiTa, driftinziggy, Eat_Ur_Food, Eric1512, GalleSjef, Gunther592, H!ddenFr!end, herpycherp, hydroaspect, ImOnDatPurple, JeepXJFreak98, jvr, klown, lazzaaro, lopybrooner, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MFX150, Hayden, PounDJo0DoGz0r, rayskyline895, razerman, rendrezz, RJS, ryd3r, Shogouki, slim355, smuttysy, swagmeister5, tacoxd, TravAU, Zeb06
08-20-2013, 05:01 AM #344
Originally posted by rendrezz View Post
Yeah well do what we all did, Read what the threads say to do, Learn how to do it, If you still need more help just look through the threads and see what people commented and if they found an answer already, or use the search... Then after you start doing it yourself and do something wrong ask on the forums check to make sure someone didn't already answer it, Don't be another person to just come along and expect other people to do your own work, Its really not that hard... You must login or register to view this content.

and since thats probably going to be to hard for you do that, Here is a helping hand, My only one, I hope you can understand it, I'm not going to explain any further....

1) Download HXD
2) Download Bruteforce
3) Goto your PS3, start the GT5 game, Buy a new car(Keep it stock)
4) Save the game
5) Quit the game(hold the PS button)
6) Goto Save Data Utility *This next part may be hard*
7) Get a USB and plug it into the USB Port on your PS3
8 ) Scroll down to Gran Turismo Save Data, Make sure it says the Current Date and Time, and The car you just bought...
9) Hit Triangle /\, Copy, Select the USB Drive, Hit X X, Wait till it says 100% Complete
10) Remove the USB Drive
11) Plug the USB Drive into the back of your desktop or laptop
12) Open the USB Drive through Windows Explorer(My Computer)(Apple Users do wahtever you do)
13) Goto PS3 > Savedata BCU****** or Bles******* or Bce***** GT5 Save data Folder, Right Click copy Create a new folder on your desktop titled *GT5 Backup* then Paste the data into the folder
14) Open up bruteforce, Select your USB Drive, Then the GT5 Save, Then hit CTRL+D Click Yes
15) Click on GT5.0, Then go down and click Open in Explorer, Right Click on GT5.0 file Goto *Open With* Then find your HXD
16) Once HXD is up you will see the toolbar at the top where it says 16 | ANSI | HEX, Change the 16 to 24, Then click on View, Go down to Byte View and change it to 4
17) CTRL+F search your PSN Username, it will take you to something like this > "üfrendrezz" Then go and it the [^] scroll button and click on it until you see something like this, "

<..ÿ.....ÿûl ..........
.........Ò.............€
Äî....BQ9X...D‘.....
.€.......................
.@.......[COLOR="#FF0000"]Òÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ.[/COLOR]..

Or something simmilar the code you are looking to is the one with 16 F's or 8 Y's
When you look to the left where the code actually lies you will see something like this

D2FFFF FFFFFFFF FFFF

This code is different for everyone but the FF's stay the same, You want to change the first to FF's after the body code which is the D2 (this code will vary on your car, this one I think is the one off my Nissan GT-R 02)
18 ) You are going to click the 2 Characters after that code, so the click right before the RED FF in my Text above and then change it to 74
so now it will look like this

D274FF FFFFFFFF FFFF
or if you look to the left Òtÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ.

19) Now CTR+S and Close HXD
20) Close the Windows Explorer thing with your save in it
21) Go back to bruteforce and CTRL+E click yes
22) Open it in Garage editor and start modding

*Note*
Lucas tool mods your current riding car
Slims tool can not mod your riding car

If you can not follow what I just said.... You don't need to be modding your save in the first place...
God Speed...

REPLY: I Did every single step of this over and over and over and it keeps giving me the same message over and over,WHen ever i mod my hex values in HxD i save it and then go to bruteforce and encrypt then i got to garage editor and load up my save of off my USB harddrive and it says An Error Occurred and then i close the error and Garage editor Freezes. So now i cant Mod my cars after the update because it wont work for me. Anyone help me please!! My PSN is ( PSN: YesterdaysHeros ) Messege me anytime il reply ASAP! Thanks
08-20-2013, 07:04 AM #345
So i went and tried out the " slam " method with the 00 00 method and my car or cars will tend to reset and respawn if i were to stop at a spot in the map, and then i tried doing suspension swaps but they don't seem to stay , they always revert back to normal or stay at -20 , i tried the Ferrari F1, Bentley, and the Amemayi i think ?
08-20-2013, 07:28 AM #346
JK83
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by legendaryasvp View Post
So i went and tried out the " slam " method with the 00 00 method and my car or cars will tend to reset and respawn if i were to stop at a spot in the map, and then i tried doing suspension swaps but they don't seem to stay , they always revert back to normal or stay at -20 , i tried the Ferrari F1, Bentley, and the Amemayi i think ?

you need change suspension with hxd :y:
08-20-2013, 07:48 AM #347
Originally posted by JK83 View Post
you need change suspension with hxd :y:

and do what with hxd ?
08-20-2013, 08:01 AM #348
JK83
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by legendaryasvp View Post
and do what with hxd ?

There is somewhere thread about it, but if you can wait couple days there will be easy solution on your problem :y:

The following user thanked JK83 for this useful post:

LucaTurilli
08-20-2013, 08:17 AM #349
Originally posted by JK83 View Post
There is somewhere thread about it, but if you can wait couple days there will be easy solution on your problem :y:

so basically there's a new version in the making ? When is the release ? ^.^
08-20-2013, 09:03 AM #350
DennisG40
Bounty hunter
as JK83 wrote: IN A COUPLE DAYS! Dancing
08-20-2013, 04:27 PM #351
gandaulf8
Little One
Originally posted by hopeless View Post
08-04-2013, 09:35 AM
DennisG40
I have swapped the drivetrain and the LSD with Luca´s Tool... and I cant get the LSD from the back to work! My Golf has now AWD, but in cornering the outsidefrontwheel and the insidebackwheel getting red, so I have to adjust the LSD, but if I change the settings for that in the tool, it don´t work in game...

try using a awd car as the base, then change the other stuff to make it the way u want it. i did a body swap on a 03 golf 4 r32 to a 01 golf 4 gti body. now i got a 3.2l awd prem 01 golf 4 gti. i did try swapping all the parts out on the gti for the r32 parts but it sucked hard. o and yes IF U DIDNT GO INTO YOUR OTHER CARS U DID IN 2.11 AND THE THUMBNAIL STILL GOT THE MODDED STATS HIT TRIANGLE GET IN THE CAR THEN CHANGE THE CODE IT SHOULD STAY. i did it and got my cars back

What do you mean by change the code? I have a 60k BHP fiat 500, I get into it and decrypt save with bruteforce. Do i change FF to 74, encrypt and my cars will be back?
08-20-2013, 07:34 PM #352
DennisG40
Bounty hunter
the second part of the text is not from me! but if you have modded cars before 2.11 and you don´t have used them since then, then you can get in that car with hitting triangle! then save the game and with that save do the stuff with the computer (FF->74-thing)!
but you have to do that with every single car...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo