11-11-2013, 10:18 AM #1
Dope.
Endure and Survive.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I understand that the majority of users come to this website to mod and exploit games, but not all of us. This is not some shitty call of duty game, if you are going to mod this game, do it offline and actually make something DIFFERENT FOR A FUCKING CHANGE that will benefit us, instead of just ruining the online with unfair mods and changing your name to zMoDzRTE_CFW_LOBBY and fucking just running around with god mode online. This game is one of the best games i have ever played, the online is extremely fun but it is quickly being ruined by RTE and all that crap. Why cant you little kids go fuck around with COD and ruin a game that deserves it, leave this one alone. 3 Lobbies in a row some downer was infinite moltoving our team. This game does not deserved to be ruined, especially within only 6 months of release, i went from being 50 in the world leaderboards to 10,000 because all you 12yr olds think your 1337. Fuck off.

Rant over.

The following 10 users say thank you to Dope. for this useful post:

JordanCarr, Burgundy85, cocoba, jerrmy12, juniorakafreash, punkybear2102, Nick, WOLF

The following 3 users groaned at Dope. for this awful post:

Cesei, BySec, smashedya
12-25-2013, 05:24 PM #11
Esker
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Dope. View Post
I understand that the majority of users come to this website to mod and exploit games, but not all of us. This is not some shitty call of duty game, if you are going to mod this game, do it offline and actually make something DIFFERENT FOR A FUCKING CHANGE that will benefit us, instead of just ruining the online with unfair mods and changing your name to zMoDzRTE_CFW_LOBBY and fucking just running around with god mode online. This game is one of the best games i have ever played, the online is extremely fun but it is quickly being ruined by RTE and all that crap. Why cant you little kids go fuck around with COD and ruin a game that deserves it, leave this one alone. 3 Lobbies in a row some downer was infinite moltoving our team. This game does not deserved to be ruined, especially within only 6 months of release, i went from being 50 in the world leaderboards to 10,000 because all you 12yr olds think your 1337. Fuck off.

Rant over.

Mad bro ? Cool Troll
12-26-2013, 12:37 PM #12
I love hacking this game.
12-28-2013, 07:02 AM #13
Buttah
Banned
I've never come across a modder on TLOU online.

Even if you "did" come across one, I'm pretty sure if you backed out and rejoined a different lobby you probably wouldn't have seen another modder for a while.
01-11-2014, 03:56 PM #14
levaz
Pokemon Trainer
that rage was not necessary... :(
01-12-2014, 01:59 PM #15
AA5
Do a barrel roll!
I agree with original post but there is nothing you can do about it. You should rant to the developers, not the users that are looking for opportunities. Fair few games got ruined recently because of mods/exploits.
02-02-2014, 06:33 AM #16
cielphantomhive
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Dope. View Post
I understand that the majority of users come to this website to mod and exploit games, but not all of us. This is not some shitty call of duty game, if you are going to mod this game, do it offline and actually make something DIFFERENT FOR A FUCKING CHANGE that will benefit us, instead of just ruining the online with unfair mods and changing your name to zMoDzRTE_CFW_LOBBY and fucking just running around with god mode online. This game is one of the best games i have ever played, the online is extremely fun but it is quickly being ruined by RTE and all that crap. Why cant you little kids go fuck around with COD and ruin a game that deserves it, leave this one alone. 3 Lobbies in a row some downer was infinite moltoving our team. This game does not deserved to be ruined, especially within only 6 months of release, i went from being 50 in the world leaderboards to 10,000 because all you 12yr olds think your 1337. Fuck off.

Rant over.

I know this is old, but online modding isn't that big, even so, more people probably started playing online.
02-02-2014, 06:40 AM #17
you should relax op , its only a game.
02-03-2014, 08:10 PM #18
Sting
< ^ > < ^ >
Create your own game that cant be hacked, problem solved. Cool Troll

The following 2 users say thank you to Sting for this useful post:

Loyal Modder, Taylors Bish
03-15-2014, 12:27 AM #19
AluminumDiamond
Bounty hunter
Is chuu maddd or nahhh?