12-24-2013, 05:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone.

I bought Borderlands in the steam winter sale for 4,99€ to play co-op with my friend.
The problem is whenever we try to connect we can't, it just says "can't connect to host". We tried with Tunngle and Gameranger and still the same problem. We also set up port forward for the game, deactivate firewall and anti-virus and put our ip on launch options (like i saw in one thread).

I really don't know what should i do now, we tried everything and it seems we can't play together.

Hope someone here can help me.

Thank you.

(i wasn't sure where to create this but if it's in the wrong session please move it)
Last edited by pazzuzzu ; 12-24-2013 at 05:10 PM.
01-27-2014, 03:15 AM #2
ilasthope
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by pazzuzzu View Post
Hi everyone.

I bought Borderlands in the steam winter sale for 4,99€ to play co-op with my friend.
The problem is whenever we try to connect we can't, it just says "can't connect to host". We tried with Tunngle and Gameranger and still the same problem. We also set up port forward for the game, deactivate firewall and anti-virus and put our ip on launch options (like i saw in one thread).

I really don't know what should i do now, we tried everything and it seems we can't play together.

Hope someone here can help me.

Thank you.

(i wasn't sure where to create this but if it's in the wrong session please move it)

Both of your internet are not compatible with each other...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo