12-26-2013, 11:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just had a go at some of the seasonal events. Have a look at the leaderboards, the guys at the top absolutely smash the times and when you watch their replays its a given that they know something we don't, theyve either done an engine or chassis swap.
12-26-2013, 12:30 PM #2
who cares they will not get anything of being in the top let them show them self as famous cheaters Happy
12-26-2013, 10:19 PM #3
MFX150
Keeper
I haven't played GT6 in a few days, but when I had a quick go at some of the Seasonal Time Trials, I got top 50-100 on the leaderboards within a few laps on each event. So no, it's not hybrids, it's just the fastest people know how to drive the fastest.

On the Alfa Romeo Mito seasonal for example, you can also tune your car - suspension, transmission and all make a difference when set up right. Nothng to do with cheating or hybrids. Also check that you've got Skid Recovery Force set to ON as well, as it provides the car with extra grip when it begins to slide. Having SRF on compared to having it off will gain you 1-2 seconds per lap with most cars on most circuits alone, that's before you get to the car's setup, and then the driver's talent.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo