01-07-2014, 12:58 AM #1
MOHN
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I'm looking for people to play with that PTFO. Im getting tired of losing with all randoms nonstrategic players. I play Obliteration/Conquest mostly. I'm very interested in setting a organized platoon that like winning. We can organize our roles by dividing in categories as follows:

• Infantry/Assault,Engineer,Support,Recon [Open]
  • Tankers Drivers/Gunners [Open]
  • Battle Boat Drivers/Gunners [Open]
  • Attack Chopper Pilots/Gunners [Open]
  • Scout Heli Pilots/Repairers [Open]
  • Jet Pilots [Open]
  • IFV Drivers/Gunners [Open]
  • AA Drivers [Open]

Nothing too serious but a very solid team. If you want to have a good group of active players who actually work as a team but not that extra job that some clans what you to have then this is the one for you! if you are interested please choose your role and leave a comment below with your strategy so that we can set up a platoon that wins every game. Add me o0_i_Rambo_i_0o with subject line "Platoon". My location is New York. Have fun winning.
Last edited by MOHN ; 01-07-2014 at 01:07 AM.
01-07-2014, 01:01 AM #2
Originally posted by MOHN View Post
Hey guys I'm looking for people to play with that PTFO. Im getting tired of losing with all randoms nonstrategic players. I play Obliteration/Conquest mostly. I'm very interested in setting a organized platoon that like winning. We can organize our roles by dividing in categories as follows:

• Infantry/Assault,Engineer,Support,Recon [Open]
  • Tankers Drivers/Gunners [Open]
  • Battle Boat Drivers/Gunners [Open]
  • Attack Chopper Pilots/Gunners [Open]
  • Scout Heli Pilots/Repairers [Open]
  • Jet Pilots [Open]
  • IFV Drivers/Gunners [Open]
  • AA Drivers [Open]

Nothing too serious but a very solid team. If you want to have a good group of active players who actually work as a team but not that extra job that some clans what you to have then this is the one for you! if you are interested please choose your role and leave a comment below with your strategy so that we can set up a platoon that wins every game. Add me o0_i_Rambo_i_0o with subject line "Platoon". Have fun winning.

What time zone will this all be done in?
01-07-2014, 01:12 AM #3
MOHN
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Mr.Positive View Post
What time zone will this all be done in?

Eastern Standard Time

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo