04-27-2014, 12:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys

Has anyone got one going on this version ? a save with full credits would suffice w/ cars. I'm not sure if the saves work the same way they used to with GT5. Please drop me a PM if you can.

Apologies if this isn't allowed. I've not been on the forums in a long time. I will be greatly appreciative if someone can provide this service for me.

Kind regards and thank you please.
SKYPE - MaithamTV
05-07-2014, 06:43 PM #11
Indurated
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Zeb06 View Post
Stop talking like this on ofw users, all ofw are not kids... As we can read on this forum, many of cfw users are banned on gt6 because they like to troll people in public lobby with unrealistic cars. So who are the kids???

No I know, you're taking it to literally. I was calling OFW users kids because when they get their hands on some sort of mod they go all crazy and get everything patched. PROVEN FACT. ANY CFW USERS THAT READ THIS DO NOT. I REPEAT. DO NOT GIVE ANY! OFW USER A MODDED SAVE. It's not being selfish it's common sense.
05-07-2014, 07:34 PM #12
tacoxd
Can’t trickshot me!
A perfect example of that is GTA V with the DNS servers....
05-07-2014, 09:00 PM #13
DrackBert
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by RedDotViruszZ View Post
No I know, you're taking it to literally. I was calling OFW users kids because when they get their hands on some sort of mod they go all crazy and get everything patched. PROVEN FACT. ANY CFW USERS THAT READ THIS DO NOT. I REPEAT. DO NOT GIVE ANY! OFW USER A MODDED SAVE. It's not being selfish it's common sense.

i have a modded savegame and i'm on OFW, but i just have the save because i spend LOTS of money to tune the cars.
not all ofw users are kids who do the noobs with modded cars(which i do not have)

The following 3 users say thank you to DrackBert for this useful post:

DoN-WaKiTa, JK83, Zeb06
05-08-2014, 07:06 AM #14
Your correct man
05-08-2014, 08:19 AM #15
JK83
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by RedDotViruszZ View Post

Just don't make unrealistic hybrids anyones save to avoid lobby ruining.
Drivetrain swap, couple hp, sound swap doesn't harm anyone.
Anyway PD bann damn easily if someone reports, and I'v warned everyone who has couple cars from me.
So at the end it's just who you give and what you give Winky Winky

Im damn sure PD has patch ready to go but they have so much other promised features unreleased before they can start fight against us Lol
Last edited by JK83 ; 05-08-2014 at 08:21 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to JK83 for this useful post:

DoN-WaKiTa, Eat_Ur_Food, Gangsta_NGU, Zeb06
05-09-2014, 03:59 AM #16
MR_M5
ALL CHALLENGES & EMBLEMS
does anyone have a GT6 gamesave on 1.06 that's been resigned and ready to use?

Originally posted by InventBeatz View Post
Hey guys

Has anyone got one going on this version ? a save with full credits would suffice w/ cars. I'm not sure if the saves work the same way they used to with GT5. Please drop me a PM if you can.

Apologies if this isn't allowed. I've not been on the forums in a long time. I will be greatly appreciative if someone can provide this service for me.

Kind regards and thank you please.
SKYPE - MaithamTV

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo