05-01-2014, 11:18 PM #1
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
SiNiST3RS Custom Codes For GT6HE

Custom Turbos / Superchargers / V8 & RWD Conversions / Engine Swaps / Adjustable Parts Conversions

I recode Turbos for more Boost, I take my time to get the Turbos working well with the engine, no funky glitched hp. More than simple turbo swaps I rework the BOV & Waste gate for optimum and realistic boost delivery. I do only realistic Turbos, so don't bother asking for 2 or 3K hp turbo codes, I will not provide them..

I will also be putting together some V8 Conversions. While Im not doing engine swaps Im manipulating the power curve of the engine to best mimic a V8 or simulated engine swap, this is easier said than done when turning a narrow curve of a 4 banger into a broad curve like a V8. Some of these conversions will also include RWD conversion codes, the Civette is a very impressive drive I suggest giving it a drive. I have also put together 3 Supercharger Codes, basically a Stage 1, 2, & 3 to give a wider range of Boost for various applications. Adjustable Parts conversions for cars without them available in the game, and whatever projects I come up with.

Custom Turbos

You must login or register to view this content.

Custom Supercharges

V8 Conversions

Monster Miata - Mazda Roadster TC

V8 LS7 RX-7

Engine Swaps

Adjustable Parts Conversions

Aston Martin - DP100 VGT

In Process of reorganizing

Special Thanks to FarSideX the creator of GT6HE[/B]
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 10-25-2014 at 06:20 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to SiNiST3R for this useful post:

ANONY420, arash_ashkan, cruzthemaster, csgui, dantebonte, Eat_Ur_Food, Fizzy Joon, Gangsta_NGU, HaTeRM4NR33T, herpycherp, Jason Brauer, macflay59, Modding_PS3, PinKPanther1020, SectorHydra, Tetsu_X, Ciri
02-16-2015, 07:55 PM #245
Originally posted by danzo246 View Post
Best codes for cars to get over 50000hp, im just playing offline so yeh?

Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
No 5k hp cars mang I can, but I wont

True ive got some my self but i wont give them up because it does ruin the gane tbh
02-17-2015, 01:43 AM #246
I did have a 100000hp x1 but forgot how i did it, i havnt played in ages!!
02-17-2015, 10:23 PM #247
r90crx
Save Point
For some odd reason I was only able to get 576-bhp out of my Z. Even with oil change applied to it. Any ideas as to what I might be missing?
02-17-2015, 10:29 PM #248
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by r90crx View Post
For some odd reason I was only able to get 576-bhp out of my Z. Even with oil change applied to it. Any ideas as to what I might be missing?

Not sure =, it was built a while ago, Ill have to look into it
02-17-2015, 10:34 PM #249
r90crx
Save Point
Take your time brother. I really am digging the sound and performance of the car. I'm off all day today to mess around with it! Thanks for the brilliance you bring to the community bruh!
02-17-2015, 10:42 PM #250
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by r90crx View Post
Take your time brother. I really am digging the sound and performance of the car. I'm off all day today to mess around with it! Thanks for the brilliance you bring to the community bruh!

Thank bro, Ill be home in a few hours n have a Look. Ill build one using the posted codes and see if its different from the one I built way back.

I really wish they Gave us a Premium Z with the bumper options so we could make the Devil Z even more authentic Happy
03-23-2015, 03:31 AM #251
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Bumpitibump
03-23-2015, 07:27 AM #252
Tetsu_X
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Bumpitibump

Really interesting thread friend. Although you and I have somewhat different interests -I'm a drifter guy, you a racing one- I do share the realism that you try to impose here.

To my inquiry, I've been trying to bump up my Scion FR-S '12 but only managed to get it to 578 HP/431.3 ft-lb, 2.04 kg/HP. Amazing power and tq band, by the way.

I, personally, aim for a not too distant difference between hp and tq. For instance, my BMW E92 has 681 HP/631.2 ft-lb, 1.96 kg/HP. Examples like that I always try to aim for.

I used codes from here and there of a couple of pages in here plus the existing Toyota Supra RZ '97 codes the car already had.

These are the codes:

Engine Stage: 0000202F Sports Computer: 00000AA5 Intake Tuning: 00000324

Exhaust: 000024AA Exhaust Mainfold- 00000324 Catalytic Converter- 00000307

Turbo: 0000473D Supercharger: 0000017B

Turbo Settings: 4B 08 73

Do you think you can help me bump it up some 100 horses more or less? Or even better, teach me how to do it. Well, any help will be gladly appreciated. *thumbs up*
Last edited by Tetsu_X ; 03-23-2015 at 05:34 PM.
03-24-2015, 05:11 AM #253
Tetsu_X
Do a barrel roll!
I been thinking all day and decided that I wanted to mimic Fredric Aasbo's 2JZ 86-X and NASCAR TRD Power 86/BRZ. Well, at least I

have the chassis for it! Dancing But I need help on turbo and supercharger sounds/performance.

I found two great vids for each car, where one can hear the amaaazing sounds! It makes me shiver! Hahah

I know this one has a turbo whistle and waste sound like one of the Blitz from the game but I can't recall which one could be. Also, it

has like thiiiis lil whining similar to some supercharger -or turbo, (who knows) for all I know- that I've heard before on a modded

car from a friend.

I did some lil research and found out the that the turbo the car has is a medium sized COMP CT4B turbo, making 661 hp/640s ft-lb.

What a great car, it seems. lol

This one here is kinda of a more extravagant. One thing is it sounds kinda familiar. Hmm, I wonder from where. This bad boy is a

bit more beasty rocking a 5.8 liter V8 reaching 750 horses. It's equipped with low RPM Camshafts and who knows what else. Hehehe

As the video shows, its a car to excite people and I want to do that!

Therefore, that's why I ask to please teach me how to work these sounds out and make it perform like the real deal.

P.S: I will start looking for cars that have similar exhaust sounds. Maybe I find something interesting.

The following user thanked Tetsu_X for this useful post:

cruzthemaster

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo