06-16-2014, 12:23 AM #1
Wakkelly1
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Use this method using FarSideX Hybrid editor tool, basicly what you do is choose 2 cars random one for donor and one for recipent the car u want modded bhp (change to that car) then once done swapping power parts change to another car and boom u got modded bhp enjoy oh and put like 10 gears in but mess around with them to get them right.
copy and paste them into the right place then hit the arrow to convert it over it wokerd for me so enjoy.. add me on skype if any trouble. GobbleGobble
All This = 74,000 bhp, 999Mph - 1,800 Km/h.

***Engine Tuning***

Engine Stage: 00001EB2

Sports Computer: 00000000

Intake Tuning: 000002C9

***Induction***

Turbo: 0000456C

Supercharger: 00000000

Nitro Kit: 0000087E

Nitro Boost: 100

***Exhaust***

Exhaust: 00002473

Exhaust Manifold: 000002C9

Exhaust Converter: FFFFFFFF

***Turbo Settings***

Turbo Gauge: 00

Turbo Whistle: 00

Turbo Waste Gate: 00

***Body Tab***

Downforce: 400 / 900

Weight Reduction: 0000203A

Bonnet: 000000A6

Windows: 00000056

***Transmission Tab*** This is how you will get 999mph out of your car

Transmission: 00008985 - 8 gear trans

Max KM/H: 990

The following 2 users say thank you to Wakkelly1 for this useful post:

popcornmods, HaTeRM4NR33T

The following 3 users groaned at Wakkelly1 for this awful post:

kiwi_modz, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx, Zeb06
06-17-2014, 10:37 PM #11
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by smuttysy View Post
Not jealous at all, and when replay hybrids are all you can create on OFW there's nothing wrong with doing so. Considering the ones I've made are all ones that I would be creating if a decryptor were released for HXD, I hold no shame in doing them this way.

That's all fine and good, but your suggesting in your previous comment (the one I quoted) that the CFW users building hypercars by CFW is leading to force PD into patching hybrids. I've never been online with a hybrid in GT6, everything I've done has had Zero impact on PD so I've not contributed to getting hybrids patched at all, nor have many modders.

I comment that use of hypercars is clearly not rampant online as it was with GT5. IMO 2 part, first no OFW modders running wild Winky Winky This is where you on OFW hold up your chin, but I laugh because its only because you can't hybrid, because if OFW users could it would be like GT5 hypercars running wild until PD is forced to patch hybriding. Second PD is flagging and Banning online used hybrids rather quickly, your on OFW so maybe your not up to snuff on that. That would be most likely too large of a problem to handle the same way if OFW could hybrid, leading to a patch Winky Winky

The only thing that would be different if/when this happens is that I would choose the components individually, rather than making do with the donor vehicle's own parts. The chassis and drivetrain swaps would still be the same as those I present, so in this respect, they're not fake, they're just semi-complete project cars.

Sorry but IMO editing replays is faking Hybrids, you've not built any hybrids, only edited replays to look like a hybrid was driven... It is fake, but I guess that's too harsh a word for you to digest, I next go to imitation but you probably won't like that either. Not semi completed in any way, its like you drew/photoshopped a wing onto the picture of a car, no matter how well you draw (photoshop) it in, its still fake.

Haven't noticed anyone saying "offline only", or even recommending it, so why should anyone presume that's what this will be for?

Your clearly not up to snuff, most of us will give OFW guys a hybrid or 2, but only on savegames with no online access and most of us strongly advocate not going online with hybrids CFW or OFW, as a OFW user may have a hybrid added in by somebody with CFW. Point is many of us promote only using hybrids offline, if you don't see that YOU are blind or selective reading, either way doesn't matter.

I also notice Zeb basically said exactly the same thing as me, yet you chose to pick me. What the fuck did I do to incur your permanently pissed off state regarding anything I post now?

I dunno, is he faking hybrids on one hand then on the other hand insinuating that CFW users cause more problems hybriding than OFW, when in reality that is only true because OFW can't hybrid... Its like your elevating yourself and OFW users as morally superior but really its only because of a lack of ability.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 06-17-2014 at 11:34 PM.
06-17-2014, 11:32 PM #12
smuttysy
Do a barrel roll!
Not even sure why I'm even responding to this, as I'm done with it, but here goes.
1. I have never held my head up higher than it needs to be in this forum, as I know I'm quite low on the pole when it comes to any editing. I'm quite adept with HXD and have helped others along the way, but have never felt in any level of eilitism when surrounded by the likes of Slim, Farside and JK etc.
2. Whatever you wish to see it as, replay hybrids are just that. A car that has the drivetrain, sound and handling characteristics that it wouldn't normally have. As for "not built any hybrids", sure by pure definition they have not been built, but the chassis' have been matched to the project cars, ride heights and cambers changed before bodyswapping to eliminate as much pokethrough as possible and amending the wheels on cars that don't have that as an option legitimately. It's certainly a lot more work than your photoshopped wing analogy makes out. The same cannot be said for GT5, where I built well over 300 hybrids using hex before the editing programs flooded the scene. I am certainly not without ability.
3. I have a save, with responsible hybrids on, unlocked for online use that has remained without any ban notices for several months. I only run them with friends in private lobbies, I know the score, trust me. Even expired time trials are a no-no.

Finally, multi-quoting?! Seriously?! And you're remarking that I'm elevating my status!
Last edited by smuttysy ; 06-17-2014 at 11:34 PM.
06-18-2014, 01:17 AM #13
tacoxd
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
That's all fine and good, but your suggesting in your previous comment (the one I quoted) that the CFW users building hypercars by CFW is leading to force PD into patching hybrids. I've never been online with a hybrid in GT6, everything I've done has had Zero impact on PD so I've not contributed to getting hybrids patched at all, nor have many modders.

I comment that use of hypercars is clearly not rampant online as it was with GT5. IMO 2 part, first no OFW modders running wild Winky Winky This is where you on OFW hold up your chin, but I laugh because its only because you can't hybrid, because if OFW users could it would be like GT5 hypercars running wild until PD is forced to patch hybriding. Second PD is flagging and Banning online used hybrids rather quickly, your on OFW so maybe your not up to snuff on that. That would be most likely too large of a problem to handle the same way if OFW could hybrid, leading to a patch Winky Winky

Sorry but IMO editing replays is faking Hybrids, you've not built any hybrids, only edited replays to look like a hybrid was driven... It is fake, but I guess that's too harsh a word for you to digest, I next go to imitation but you probably won't like that either. Not semi completed in any way, its like you drew/photoshopped a wing onto the picture of a car, no matter how well you draw (photoshop) it in, its still fake.

Your clearly not up to snuff, most of us will give OFW guys a hybrid or 2, but only on savegames with no online access and most of us strongly advocate not going online with hybrids CFW or OFW, as a OFW user may have a hybrid added in by somebody with CFW. Point is many of us promote only using hybrids offline, if you don't see that YOU are blind or selective reading, either way doesn't matter.

I dunno, is he faking hybrids on one hand then on the other hand insinuating that CFW users cause more problems hybriding than OFW, when in reality that is only true because OFW can't hybrid... Its like your elevating yourself and OFW users as morally superior but really its only because of a lack of ability.

Why do you have to talk down to people like they're worse than you? Your whole comment to Smuttsy was nothing but putting him down. You talk to everyone here (minus FarSide) like we're all idiots and have no idea what we are doing. No wonder they didn't like you on GTP...

The following 2 users say thank you to tacoxd for this useful post:

Eat_Ur_Food, smuttysy
06-18-2014, 01:59 AM #14
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Maybe Ive been a bit of an ass to Smutty, C'est La Vie, we are all Human, but I got PMs full of members that Ive helped out, I contribute where I can. I help when I can. I don't sugar coat or water down the truth, I don't intend on talking down to anybody, (GTP gets my size 12) but I don't answer questions I don't know the answer to, or argue my opinion against facts, if others would do the same less heads would bump. Smutty rubbed me the wrong way, and I rubbed back... He comes off again on a OFW morality trip, I will say bullshit again and again. Now we've gone past all that its become a "get the last word" contest lmfao...

I could go on correcting Smutty, (like Handling characteristics edited into a replay roflmfao how so?) Let's not though, no point... Let's calm down, this can go either way, up to you.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 06-18-2014 at 02:55 AM.
06-18-2014, 11:24 AM #15
smuttysy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
He comes off again on a OFW morality trip, I will say bullshit again and again. Now we've gone past all that its become a "get the last word" contest lmfao...

I could go on correcting Smutty, (like Handling characteristics edited into a replay roflmfao how so?) Let's not though, no point... Let's calm down, this can go either way, up to you.

This is not about having the last word, it's about responding to your criticisms, and this is where your elitist stance is the problem. It "reads" like GTP's Famine on his period after someone has taken a shit in his cereal. I've no idea where this whole "morality" thing is coming from, anyone who knows me also knows I have no morals. Why else would I be on a forum about game hacking?

Now this final remark is where you are selectively reading, and making your own conclusions. I never stated the handling characteristics have been edited into the replay file, but let me explain exactly what my original sentence means.

" A car that has the drivetrain, sound and handling characteristics that it wouldn't normally have"

Original file: Nissan S13 Silvia. Replay shows it drifting, doing donuts etc denoting that it has RWD.
Bodyswap file: Seat Ibiza. Replay shows it drifting, doing donuts etc denoting that it has RWD, despite the original car being FWD and therefore not normally capable of doing this.
In the resulting video, the Seat Ibia's handling characteristics have been dramatically altered, as they are now those of the Silvia, for the duration of the replay that is.
06-18-2014, 01:21 PM #16
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
I disagree Happy I don't think any handling characteristics have been altered at all, the handling characteristics are the same, just a different body. Your trying to trick people into thinking the car was driven like that, but Nobody at NGU is fooled with that shit, and its insulting to our intelligence to think it has. I'm sure that shit flies at other boards with people that don't know any better, not here. Yawn, but you are fixated on your replay edits being so much more than they actually are. It may just be my opinion, but doesn't look like your going to change it anytime soon, and last I checked I'm free to agree or disagree, as are you. I understand you may be feeling inadequate with the limited world of OFW replay editing to fake hybrids. I don't think it matters how much you think about realistic swaps etc and how carefully you select a body code to swap. The guy drawing/photoshopping a wing onto the picture of a car can take all the time they like to capture every detail, at the end of the day its still fake. You give yourself too much credit, I think photoshopping a wing onto the picture of a car takes more skill and ability then swapping a body code lmfao

I don't care what you say, that's my opinion, accept that Im entitled to it and move on Or Ill bump heads with you indefinitely, I just don't give a shhhhhhh.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 06-18-2014 at 01:33 PM.
06-18-2014, 08:06 PM #17
Wakkelly1
Little One
jesus im sorry for trying to help people out and i actually didnt copy and paste i only got it sent to me no link it was a notepad file i got sent on skype fuck sake so many dickheads on this it isnt right hahaha ******sOutie
06-18-2014, 08:23 PM #18
Well, weird how your post is like exactly the same except that you don't have the gear ratios.

The following user thanked tyronekfc for this useful post:

SiNiST3R
06-18-2014, 08:42 PM #19
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
I can see somebody copying or printing it out and passing it on, didn't see anything about "this buddy passed me this set up on note paper" would of been interesting at least lol

Id rather be a Dickhead then a Pussy..... Man up, lose the panties...

Don't get too stuck on what people say, on the internet especially. Don't you guys have friends that you mess with and mess with you a bit, keep your skin thick? Little practical joke here and there?

Its good for your self esteem to not take shit so personal.

Remember if it wasn't for Dickheads, everybody would be a Pussy Winky Winky or Assholes Happy

Just Joshing yah, don't get those panties in a knot lol...
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 06-18-2014 at 08:58 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo