06-19-2014, 12:04 PM #1
brooklyn77
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, ive just finished my first project release, If you want the download, please Private Message me and ill send the Link! If you find any Bugs, please let me know asap Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to brooklyn77 for this useful post:

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ, A_Gen_Fiasco, iFinishUp, omarboflot

The following 7 users groaned at brooklyn77 for this awful post:

Citadel, FarSideX, MRHackzFTW, razor546PL, RedDotDinosaur, Sir Zee, tygouvion123
07-04-2014, 10:02 PM #83
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Since Little Bitch has decided not to support her opinion any further we can get back to the OP.

@brooklyn77: When posting a tool to NGU you need to provide a virus scan. Also you should make a link to the file available so everyone can be sure they are getting the same file. This allows people with the knowledge to check it for consoleID hyjacking and report if it does. The way you currently have it does not prove everyone is getting the same file and therefore there is no way for some people to know if it is clean.
This being your first posted tool it is understandable you not being aware of these issues.
07-05-2014, 03:05 PM #84
ahat
Gobble
where tha tool ??
07-05-2014, 03:10 PM #85
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by ahat View Post
where tha tool ??

Read the post directly above yours.
07-07-2014, 09:43 PM #86
GIVEME-ALL
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by brooklyn77 View Post
Hey guys, ive just finished my first project release, If you want the download, please Private Message me and ill send the Link! If you find any Bugs, please let me know asap Smile

Nothing works but visual? Please get this working
05-12-2020, 01:45 AM #87
thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo